The best coach on the market from the players

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The best coach on the market from the players

Is a guy called Peter Gentle who has been the understudy to Tim Sheens for the last 4 years.
    Every player I have spoken to over the last 5 years rates this guy as the best they have played under.

Without word of a lie.
    barbarian ......arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrgh!!!!!!!

I've heard his name thrown around league circles before, what are his credentials?

Delecto Oriens est odio Meridianus
    To love Easts is to hate Souffs

Originally posted by Bill Shankley, Liverpool FC
    At a football club, there’s a holy trinity – the players, the manager and the supporters. Directors don’t come into it. They are only there to sign the cheques.
    Originally posted by Andy Raymond Commentating Souffs V Manly 18/04/09
    The fireworks at the Easter show are making more noise than the crowd tonight

Comment

Originally posted by trewhella View Post
      Is a guy called Peter Gentle who has been the understudy to Tim Sheens for the last 4 years.
      Every player I have spoken to over the last 5 years rates this guy as the best they have played under.

Without word of a lie.
      Yeah mate the same guy that told adrian Lam is the best coach going arround a few years back.
      Trwehella your pulling my dick hard again can you use some lubricant this time.
      Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe

Comment

This opinion is not from me,
        its from the players.

And Brain, you should know that if you are not the man in charge of the ship you can have very little impact in the outcome.

a)The under 20s have been poor again.
        b)You dont know what has been happenning any more so you cant really comment.
        c)Yes Lams reputation has been tarnished and maybe he needs to have a good look at himself too. But I will back him to have some future in the game rather than Freddy as a coach if he can work out why he has been so ineffective.

As far as Gentles credentials.
        I dunno, just talk to the players who have played under him.
        There are a few and they rate him far above Tim Sheens.
        From what I hear he is a master tactician along the lines of Neil Henry.

Comment

and perhaps this club should start listening to the right people.

Comment

and perhaps this club should start listening to the right people.
            Is that Peter Genitals or Gentle

Besides I do know what is happening ,we are totally farked ,dont need to be a rogue scholar.
            Hey mate call me got a funny for ya on-Trent Barret
            Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe

Comment

Flanagan as well. Don't let the fact that he's stuck behind Stuart get in the way of his great credentials. Assisted at every level in the game and has a great rapport with players, especially younger talent.

He put up his hand for the coaching gig after Stuart got fired, we should have taken it when we had the chance, he has a great footy mind.

Comment

thats bizarre

I think those 2 are friends

Comment

Is he part time or full time at Tigers?

as well as Royce Simmons, they also have the Jones guy too. But unlike Royce, Jones is part time.

Comment

He has been a fulltime coach for the last 5 years.

There is no way they will replace Tim with Royce so I gather they have been grooming him.

Comment

He has been a fulltime coach for the last 5 years.

There is no way they will replace Tim with Royce so I gather they have been grooming him.
                      You should be groomed too,I think trewhella would make a great coach..Kingshead tavern will be the front office.

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny Bravo View Post
                        Flanagan as well. Don't let the fact that he's stuck behind Stuart get in the way of his great credentials. Assisted at every level in the game and has a great rapport with players, especially younger talent.

He put up his hand for the coaching gig after Stuart got fired, we should have taken it when we had the chance, he has a great footy mind.
                        When Sticky got the boot, I suggested Flanagan be given the job. Many on the wall objected to his appointment

Comment

Originally posted by Mad Morley View Post
                          When Sticky got the boot, I suggested Flanagan be given the job. Many on the wall objected to his appointment
                          They had a right too ,Flans became a clone of Sticky-players hated him too at the time.

Comment

Working...
                          X