Beads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Beads

Today. Sat May 30 2020, in the Dragons V Warriors game, one Warriors player [maybe more] was wearing beads in his thin pony tail type hair arrangement.
    Beads that could easily cause eye damage to other players?

Time to ban the beads.

you'd figure the linesmen should check to see if they're dangerous

Comment

Only chicks wear stuff in their hair.
      FVCK CANCER

Comment

Originally posted by bondi.boy View Post
        Today. Sat May 30 2020, in the Dragons V Warriors game, one Warriors player [maybe more] was wearing beads in his thin pony tail type hair arrangement.
        Beads that could easily cause eye damage to other players?

Time to ban the beads.
        See what happens.....Alan Jones retires and mayhem rules. Theres no way he would have let the beads happen!

Comment

Originally posted by Random Rooster View Post

See what happens.....Alan Jones retires and mayhem rules. Theres no way he would have let the beads happen!
          Mayhem and foolishness are beads flying around players' eyes on the field.

Comment

Originally posted by zac View Post
            you'd figure the linesmen should check to see if they're dangerous
            Refs also.
            Refs, who are close to them in the play.
            I wouldn't like to be hit in the eye with a swinging pony tail with beads in it.
            Other players have the same tail but with no beads.
            Ban the beads!

Comment

yep, refs have the responsibility to make sure equipment is safe. the current laws probably already cover beads.

from the rules of the game:

Inspect Equipment 4. (d) Referees should inspect players’ equipment before the start of the game or delegate this duty to the Touch Judges. This does not relieve the player of the responsibility of ensuring that nothing of an offending nature is worn, e.g. rings, rigid shoulder pads, projecting eyelets or nails on football boots or dangerous studs.

i didn't see Sat's game but maybe the beads were light weight. still, maybe there's a chance they could have done damage to someone's eye. maybe not.

Comment

Originally posted by zac View Post
                yep, refs have the responsibility to make sure equipment is safe. the current laws probably already cover beads.

from the rules of the game:

Inspect Equipment 4. (d) Referees should inspect players’ equipment before the start of the game or delegate this duty to the Touch Judges. This does not relieve the player of the responsibility of ensuring that nothing of an offending nature is worn, e.g. rings, rigid shoulder pads, projecting eyelets or nails on football boots or dangerous studs.

i didn't see Sat's game but maybe the beads were light weight. still, maybe there's a chance they could have done damage to someone's eye. maybe not.
                Just found this:

NSWRL operations manual:
                "Players with beads in their hair must remove them or wear head gear."

Comment

Originally posted by bondi.boy View Post

Just found this:

NSWRL operations manual:
                  "Players with beads in their hair must remove them or wear head gear."
                  that might be just for Canterbury cup. i'm not an expert on beads - maybe what was in his hair was made of cloth and presented no danger. but, sure, if they're plastic beads they should go.

Comment

Religious rosary beads or Greek worry beads
                    ..it’ll be interesting to see

Comment

Hey man they were just heat beads, the bros were going to have a bbq and make hangis, whats all the fuss about BB younno bro chur cuzzy bro, hard out.
                      Originally posted by King Salvo 'Tedesco and Woods will be more than likely Dogs signings but both will give Tigers last shot - we are not in the race anymore'

Comment

This happened in tennis with the Williams sisters when they were both teenagers.

Comment

Originally posted by Rooster Fred View Post
                          This happened in tennis with the Williams sisters when they were both teenagers.
                          Who would you rather go (try anyway) 3 rounds in the boxing ring with: Serena, Venus or Mike Tyson?
                          "Do you expect me to talk"? "No, Mr. Bond, I expect you to die".

Comment

Originally posted by 007 View Post

Who would you rather go (try anyway) 3 rounds in the boxing ring with: Serena, Venus or Mike Tyson?
                            ha ha I see your point but I would slap the shit out of those two. Iron Mike is the man. I think he could beat Deontay Wilder or Andy Ruiz Jnr tomorrow.

Comment

Working...
                            X