How many games do you watch each week?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mickie Lane View Post

How can you watch Roosters games when the NRL is out to get them & making sure the Roosters get injuries so they can’t compete against the top 4 sides who are shit but the refs help them out. It’s all rigged so that the Chooks win nothing.
    Nah, i watch strictly for the lols these days since the league has been renamed the NROFL.

‘Entry of the Gladiators’ by Julius Fucik will be the leagues theme song.

Last edited by The Skeez; 06-26-2021, 10:32 AM.
    ..it’ll be interesting to see

Comment

I watched the Women's SOO tonight - QLD won with a penalty goal from a controversial penalty in the play the ball in the final minute - Score 8-6- NSW made too many mistakes especially down the QLD red zone

Comment

I watch the Roosters (obviously) then I watch , assuming KAYO can be arsed , Leeds Rhinos and maybe Hull KR ( with SKD and Rhino Hall)

Comment

Originally posted by The Skeez View Post
          Nah, i watch strictly for the lols these days since the league has been renamed the NROFL.

‘Entry of the Gladiators’ by Julius Fucik will be the leagues theme song.
          Bump for Robbo

Comment

I got a quandary tomorrow morning …Leed Rhinos (who I’ve followed for a while) vs Hull KR (or as I call them East’s North) I love the rhinos BUT HKR got Rhino Hall, SKD and Brad Takarangi and a bunch of poms

Comment

Originally posted by Recky62 View Post
              I got a quandary tomorrow morning …Leed Rhinos (who I’ve followed for a while) vs Hull KR (or as I call them East’s North) I love the rhinos BUT HKR got Rhino Hall, SKD and Brad Takarangi and a bunch of poms
              How bout the finish to this game? 1 vs 2 Magic weekend

Comment

Well, Skeez!I think it’s fair to say that St Helens got Malonied

Comment

Working...
                X