No announcement yet.

How many games do you watch each week?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How many games do you watch each week?

If you’re on here you are most likely a league tragic but I wonder how many games people watch each weekend?

If you want you could watch them all or just tune in for the Chooks game or even whatever is available at your time, on your channel.

Me.. it’s probably 2 or so. The Chooks game and another
    1. Just the Chooks
    5.00%
    2 or 3. Mostly free to air
    45.00%
    4 maybe 5
    30.00%
    8. All of them
    20.00%
    ..it’ll be interesting to see

Never watch as many as I would like and definitely can't watch it on Ch9
    The Internet is a place for posting silly things
    Try and be serious and you will look stupid
    sigpic

Comment

Generally watch Thursday night and one Friday night game. Plus Easts of course and sometimes a Bears game.

So about 4 per week on average I guess.

Comment

Used to be 4 or 5,nowadays 2 or 3......
        Originally posted by Bondi Boy

Pathetic!
        What a rabble we are.

Oh well, maybe next year

Comment

I try to watch every single game but sometimes if I have a backlog of a few boring looking games eg, Tits, Nth QLD or Tagpies, I usually watch them at 2x speed. The game is then over in half the time and i dont have to listen to the commentators trying to talk up some God boring game.

If I go away for a weekend, all radio, internet and news connections go off until I get home to watch the recorded games.
          FVCK CANCER

Comment

Always watch the Roosters games & probably 2 or 3 other games.

Comment

Originally posted by Mickie Lane View Post
              Always watch the Roosters games & probably 2 or 3 other games.
              What are your other favorite games to watch Mickie? Are there any other teams in particular you like to watch?
              FVCK CANCER

Comment

I usually watch an average of three per week (the Roosters game, of course, and the Friday and Sunday Channel Nine games). In some weeks, I do watch either a North Sydney (current feeder club) or Newtown Jets (former feeder club, but still have a soft spot for them) game.
                MRR or Rabid

Some people believe supporting the Roosters
                is a matter of life and death, I am very disappointed
                with that attitude. I can assure you it is
                much, much more important than that.

(1981 Bill Shankly quote variation)

Comment

Most of them...sometimes all

Comment

one of the reasons i got rid of pay tv was i was watching too many (sometimes all). since those times it's been the roosters every week and i'll tune into the other fta games if i'm at home, not always watching the whole game. when watching i normally turn off the commentary and listen to music.

Comment

I'd watch every game possible growing up, but these days the only teams I always watch without fail are the Chooks and Warrington (when Super League is up and running). Will usually watch the late Friday game and one of the Sunday games too, but not with my full attention on them. For a long time I've found it hard to sit through a full match that didn't involve the Roosters or Warrington. I've gotta say though, the new set restart rule seems to be creating a much more attractive brand of footy and I've been more interested than usual in watching rival clubs post-lockdown.

Comment

Originally posted by zac View Post
                        one of the reasons i got rid of pay tv was i was watching too many (sometimes all). since those times it's been the roosters every week and i'll tune into the other fta games if i'm at home, not always watching the whole game. when watching i normally turn off the commentary and listen to music.
                        LOL. I have gone the other way! Since getting Kayo in March, I watch everything, as well all the other shows, including the Footy Show, 100% Footy, but not Matty Johns Live. I need to check the NRL on Nine podcast shows next.
                        MRR or Rabid

Comment

I will also watch all Wigan games when the ESL returns.
                          MRR or Rabid

Comment

Originally posted by Mad_Rabid_Rooster View Post

LOL. I have gone the other way! Since getting Kayo in March, I watch everything, as well all the other shows, including the Footy Show, 100% Footy, but not Matty Johns Live. I need to check the NRL on Nine podcast shows next.
                            enjoy!

Comment

I have Foxtel basic package plus sport...and free to air.
                              I try to watch all the games, not much else to do on cold dark nights.
                              Usually watch them to the end, unless the game is of a poor standard or one team seems to be disadvantaged by certain decisions.

Comment

Working...
                              X