Trent Barrett apparently leaving

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trent Barrett apparently leaving

So, Paul Kent has said that Trent is walking away from Manly at the endo of the year due to demands not being met (i think partly cause of a lack of resources). I think Barrett is a good coach, just unlucky he landed at a poor, mismanaged club.
    "Astroturf? You know who's responsible for that, don't you?! The Jews! Ah, the Jews hate grass. They always have, they always will."

George Costanza (Jason Alexander), Seinfeld

my source: https://www.foxsports.com.au/nrl/nrl...ba539e9816919b
    "Astroturf? You know who's responsible for that, don't you?! The Jews! Ah, the Jews hate grass. They always have, they always will."

George Costanza (Jason Alexander), Seinfeld

Comment

i can see mary being punted from merge for premature peaking then old boy barrett going there?

Comment

Originally posted by QWERTY View Post
        So, Paul Kent has said that Trent is walking away from Manly at the endo of the year due to demands not being met (i think partly cause of a lack of resources). I think Barrett is a good coach, just unlucky he landed at a poor, mismanaged club.
        Why do yo think that?
        He had quality players & finished almost last.
        "Originally posted by Elvis Rooster"
        So while most of us were getting excited about the start of the season our resident Junkie Jim the Jailbird, the guy who would like to break into your house and steal your tv and toaster, Mickey Lane is at it again. Here is his latest beauty.
        ​"Do you want white or wholemeal toast?"
        I tell you guys this is one sick son of a bitch;

Comment

Working...
        X