what a joke--from twitter

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what a joke--from twitter

RT @SunRugbyLeague: Hull KR de-register Willie Mason http://dlvr.it/PHhNg #RugbyLeague Toulon here he comes

Off to play rugby union in France, apparently.

The more money a player can save during his footy career the better off he'll be after his career is over.

The best thing a player can do during his career is buy himself a home that he's owns outright.
    Makes life a whole lot easier later on.
    Last edited by bondi-boy; 04-22-2011, 09:26 AM.

Comment

Hopefully for them they cut him out before the cancer took hold.

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny Tobin View Post
        Hopefully for them they cut him out before the cancer took hold.
        i think that they realised it was THAT willie mason

Comment

Originally posted by past glory View Post
          i think that they realised it was THAT willie mason
          Is that some sort of record?

Hull KR, must of realised the crap they were getting, and did not get in the way for him to go from the club. Just a pity we were not as pro-active!

Is it any surprise Toulon is the club linked to big Willie. Think the Mundine/Nassar/SBW link. It all makes sense, crap follows crap.

Good luck to the French, I don't think they know what they have got themselves into. The pom's must be smarter than I gave them credit for, pissing off Mason in record time. Just a pity we didn't!!!!!!!

Comment

I spoke to a guy who manages Matt Giteau for James Erskine yesterday, he could not believe what I was teling him about Toulon.

He said the comic book billionaire who owns the Club is mad as a cut snake, Matt henjak is the third string halfback for the team, Gits would be fuming that they had signed Big Willie Style and we both pissed ourselves a the notion that BWS was going to be some sort of $BW and play 12 in union.

Good luck to the poor fckers. I hope they don't get as bad a dose as we did

Comment

First Jerry Lewis now Willie Mason, why do the French do this to themselves.

Carla Bruni only gets you so many brownie points, you snail eating surrender monkeys.

Yowza!

Comment

Working...
              X