X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Random Rooster View Post

Direct from the TGA website

https://www.tga.gov.au/periodic/covi...ort-02-12-2021

Since the beginning of the vaccine rollout to 28 November 2021, over 39.1 million doses of COVID-19 vaccines have been given. The TGA has found 9 reports of death that were linked to vaccination from 686 reports received and reviewed. The deaths linked to vaccination occurred after the first dose of Vaxzevria (AstraZeneca) – 8 were thrombosis with thrombocytopenia syndrome (TTS) cases and one was a case of immune thrombocytopenia (ITP).

The figure is 9 deaths from 686 reports
    Please provide a screenshot from the DAEN.

https://apps.tga.gov.au/PROD/DAEN/daen-entry.aspx

Comment

• Originally posted by Big Dog View Post

Please provide a screenshot from the DAEN.

Im going one better....i'm giving you the link to the actual page! Click on it and scroll down to "Reports of deaths in people who have been vaccinated"

Here's the latest report (13/01/22)

​​​​​​https://www.tga.gov.au/periodic/covi...ort-13-01-2022

Comment

• I should mention the updated report states that there has been said there have been 11 deaths that were linked to vaccination from 740 reports received and reviewed.

Comment

I should mention the updated report states that there has been said there have been 11 deaths that were linked to vaccination from 740 reports received and reviewed.
          The database does not show that. Like I said please post a screenshot from the actual database. or are you in complete denial?

Comment

• So here in Hong Kong things are really starting to head south. Kindy and primary school are currently closed until after Chinese New Year. Universities are shifting back to online teaching with plans for staff to soon be working from home again.

But ... the madness is really starting to take hold. The government is now murdering all of the hamsters in Hong Kong. This is not a joke. They seem keen to expand it to most small mammals. A pet shop worker was found to have Delta and for some reason they tested the hamsters and they tested positive. These mother****ers are actually calling it the Hamster Cluster. I need to get the fark out of Dodge before they come for my dog.

Comment

The database does not show that. Like I said please post a screenshot from the actual database. or are you in complete denial?
              https://ibb.co/zhqgKVx

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Voodoo Man View Post
                So here in Hong Kong things are really starting to head south. Kindy and primary school are currently closed until after Chinese New Year. Universities are shifting back to online teaching with plans for staff to soon be working from home again.

But ... the madness is really starting to take hold. The government is now murdering all of the hamsters in Hong Kong. This is not a joke. They seem keen to expand it to most small mammals. A pet shop worker was found to have Delta and for some reason they tested the hamsters and they tested positive. These mother****ers are actually calling it the Hamster Cluster. I need to get the fark out of Dodge before they come for my dog.
                Fkn maniacs. Is this CCP inspired? You should blow the joint off mate and get back home.

Comment

That's not from the database. Out of sight, out of mind?

Comment

• Originally posted by Jacks Fur Coat View Post

Fkn maniacs. Is this CCP inspired? You should blow the joint off mate and get back home.
                    We want to get home asap but our issue is that we need to bring our dog and that isn't happening at the moment. The only thingI can say in relation to the CCP is that they are great are wonderful.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Voodoo Man View Post

We want to get home asap but our issue is that we need to bring our dog and that isn't happening at the moment. The only thingI can say in relation to the CCP is that they are great are wonderful.
                      Correct.

Comment

Im going one better....i'm giving you the link to the actual page! Click on it and scroll down to "Reports of deaths in people who have been vaccinated"

Here's the latest report (13/01/22)

​​​​​​https://www.tga.gov.au/periodic/covi...ort-13-01-2022
                        And I'm going one better than you little sheepie. Here is the link to the actual database. You can search it yourself rather than rely on some airy-fairy statement.

Comment

And I'm going one better than you little sheepie. Here is the link to the actual database. You can search it yourself rather than rely on some airy-fairy statement.

Since the beginning of the vaccine rollout to 2 January 2022, about 42.8 million doses of COVID-19 vaccines have been given. The TGA has identified 11 reports of death that were linked to vaccination from 726 reports received and reviewed. The deaths linked to vaccination occurred after the first dose of Vaxzevria (AstraZeneca) – 8 were thrombosis with thrombocytopenia syndrome (TTS) cases, 2 were linked to Guillain-Barre Syndrome (GBS) and one was a case of immune thrombocytopenia (ITP).

You think this statement is "airy fairy"? Its not direct enough for you? Seriously?

Comment

Since the beginning of the vaccine rollout to 2 January 2022, about 42.8 million doses of COVID-19 vaccines have been given. The TGA has identified 11 reports of death that were linked to vaccination from 726 reports received and reviewed. The deaths linked to vaccination occurred after the first dose of Vaxzevria (AstraZeneca) – 8 were thrombosis with thrombocytopenia syndrome (TTS) cases, 2 were linked to Guillain-Barre Syndrome (GBS) and one was a case of immune thrombocytopenia (ITP).

You think this statement is "airy fairy"? Its not direct enough for you? Seriously?
                            You cannot change the minds of the deluded. They are passionate in their ignorance.

Of the 200 ICU patients in NSW, 50 % are the unvaccinated. That's 5% of the adult population taking up 50% of the ICU beds. If not for the 95% vaccination uptake in NSW, extrapolating these figures one could reasonably estimate our ICUs would be dealing with close to 2000 patients if nobody had been vaccinated. Total chaos and dead bodies lined up in the alley, as in Italy at the start of the pandemic.

That's not a wild extrapolation, as in the UK from July-December 2021, they had over 11,000 ICU covid admissions and of those 50% were unvaccinated.

Anybody who denies the significance of these facts is disingenuous and stupid agenda driven.

Comment

• Originally posted by player 1 View Post

You cannot change the minds of the deluded. They are passionate in their ignorance.

Of the 200 ICU patients in NSW, 50 % are the unvaccinated. That's 5% of the adult population taking up 50% of the ICU beds. If not for the 95% vaccination uptake in NSW, extrapolating these figures one could reasonably estimate our ICUs would be dealing with close to 2000 patients if nobody had been vaccinated. Total chaos and dead bodies lined up in the alley, as in Italy at the start of the pandemic.

That's not a wild extrapolation, as in the UK from July-December 2021, they had over 11,000 ICU covid admissions and of those 50% were unvaccinated.

Anybody who denies the significance of these facts is disingenuous and stupid agenda driven.
                              Im actually not trying to change anyone's mind. If someone doesn't want to get vaccinated then so be it- freedom of choice.

However misinformation is exactly that. If someone thinks they have discovered that 736 Australians have died as a direct result of the Covid 19 vaccine, going on the information on the official government health website which clearly states it was 11, then where do you go from there? I guess they better notify Sky or Fox News to let them know of this discovery so the "truth" can be told to the masses.

In my job in security i work with about half a dozen who don't want to be vaccinated. They always feel the need to go on the defensive about their decision- i always shut it down by saying i don't care (which i don't). Its like they think they have discovered something evil and sinister about vaccine that know one else knows- that their "inside knowledge" gives them the edge of others. Whats really amusing are the anti vaxxers who eat rubbish, smoke or are overweight & out of shape!!

Comment

Working...
                              X