Because The Virus Thread Was Closed Before I Came Across It

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Batemans Bay Rooster View Post

Just when you thought you'd never encountered a dumber person than Norfolk, this guy crawls out of his box...
    His hole was dug over a year ago and the more he tries to climb his way out, he just keeps getting in deeper!
    FVCK CANCER

Comment

Originally posted by Andrew Walker View Post
      Has anyone considered that it is due to Omicron being far more mild that the percentage of hospitalisations and deaths to numbers who have it are far, far, far, far, far less ? as opposed to the vaccine actually doing anything useful. No I doubt most would entertain such a possibility as that would mean they have to admit the vaccine is a dud and they have been conned.
      Hi Andrew.

As of 2 January, there were 95 covid patients in ICU (very sick). 50 % were vaccinated and 50% were unvaccinated. So the unvaccinated (5 % adult population NSW) are occupying 50 % of ICU beds.

In other words, you are 17 times more likely to end up in ICU with the virus without the vaccine.

This is very compelling evidence to me.

What am I missing?

Comment

Originally posted by player 1 View Post

Hi Andrew.

As of 2 January, there were 95 covid patients in ICU (very sick). 50 % were vaccinated and 50% were unvaccinated. So the unvaccinated (5 % adult population NSW) are occupying 50 % of ICU beds.

In other words, you are 17 times more likely to end up in ICU with the virus without the vaccine.

What am I missing?
        You are missing the silver looking hat!
        FVCK CANCER

Comment

Originally posted by player 1 View Post

Hi Andrew.

What am I missing?
          So it's the health of the UN vaxed all you tin hatters are worried about ...... that's so nice of you.

Comment

Originally posted by NorfolkStreetKid View Post

So it's the UN vaxed all you tin hatters are worried about ...... that's so nice of you.
            Not me. I’m just pissed off that the unvaxxed get the same level of care that the vaxxed get. Ideally the unvaxxed should be paying for their care too. Let’s save the hospital beds for the people trying to curb this disease and not the people who are adding to the problem.

What do you think will happen to you if you get vaxxed. You think you are going to turn into a zombie or a Souths vermin or something like that? Or are you just afraid of a little tiny pin prick?

Comment

Originally posted by Thirteen View Post

Not me. I’m just pissed off that the unvaxxed get the same level of care that the vaxxed get. Ideally the unvaxxed should be paying for their care too. Let’s save the hospital beds for the people trying to curb this disease and not the people who are adding to the problem.

What do you think will happen to you if you get vaxxed. You think you are going to turn into a zombie or a Souths vermin or something like that? Or are you just afraid of a little tiny pin prick?
              I have never had a flu shot, I am 69, I am allergic to penicillin, I have varicose veins in my legs..... and there is plenty of evidence of vaccine side effects and deaths, Enough to concern me. I am not sick, if I feel sick i stay home, but I have not felt sick for a long time. I haven't been in hospital since I was 10 to have my appendix out. So if i am not sick, why would i inject an UNAPPROVED.... yes it is UNAPPROVED by the AMA,untested, un proven so called vaccine for a virus which is PROVEN not to stop me catching it, spreading it or dying from it. When I was young vaccines took YEARS to produce, and they STOPPED you getting the disease. Seriously, they come u with THREE vaccines in 6 months.... NO WAY do I believe that.

Comment

I have never had a flu shot, I am 69, I am allergic to penicillin, I have varicose veins in my legs..... and there is plenty of evidence of vaccine side effects and deaths, Enough to concern me. I am not sick, if I feel sick i stay home, but I have not felt sick for a long time. I haven't been in hospital since I was 10 to have my appendix out. So if i am not sick, why would i inject an UNAPPROVED.... yes it is UNAPPROVED by the AMA,untested, un proven so called vaccine for a virus which is PROVEN not to stop me catching it, spreading it or dying from it. When I was young vaccines took YEARS to produce, and they STOPPED you getting the disease. Seriously, they come u with THREE vaccines in 6 months.... NO WAY do I believe that.
                Rather than trying to disprove it, you should be thanking the majority of us for trying to keep old people like you safe.

You’re welcome!
                FVCK CANCER

Comment

Originally posted by rented tracksuit View Post

Rather than trying to disprove it, you should be thanking the majority of us for trying to keep old people like you safe.

You’re welcome!
                  These bloody oldies smh.

Comment

You’re welcome!
                    ‘Plenty of evidence of vaccine side effects and death’ yet somehow there is no evidence of the millions that have died from Covid. What a senile old ****. Explains a lot really.
                    Exonerate the West Memphis Three - www.wm3.org

Comment

Indoor mask mandates are back in and as of the 15th, proof of vaccination needs to be shown to gain access to restaurants, nightclubs, coffee shops, gyms, concert venues and theatres in Washington DC. Other cities around the world are either going back into lockdown or taking similar action.
                      your point?

Comment

Originally posted by zac View Post

your point?
                        It is callled LOCKSTEP

https://www.yourdictionary.com/lockstep
                        Last edited by Andrew Walker; 01-07-2022, 01:06 PM.
                        We used to have empires run by emperors. Then we had kingdoms run by kings.
                        Now we have countries run by ………

Comment

You make a fair point re the vaccines NSK.

No doubt they were a hurried exercise, out of necessity of course. Given more time I'm sure we would see a more effective, safer product available.

But as a vaxed person I don't see why I should fear an unvaxed person, or seek to control their body choices. If I do fear or seek to control them, I'm kind of admitting I too have no faith in the vaccine?

Live and let live stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by Jacks Fur Coat View Post

No doubt they were a hurried exercise, out of necessity of course. Given more time I'm sure we would see a more effective, safer product available.

But as a vaxed person I don't see why I should fear an unvaxed person, or seek to control their body choices. If I do fear or seek to control them, I'm kind of admitting I too have no faith in the vaccine?

Live and let live stuff.

Perfect

Comment

Originally posted by Jacks Fur Coat View Post

Live and let live stuff.
                              So you think 5% of the population taking up 50% of ICU beds (which may soon run out) is fine?

Comment

Get a jab you old Kid. Reduce your chances of getting sick and continue to rile us all up and keep us disgruntled on the forum.

Comment

Working...
                                X