No announcement yet.

Are you vaccinated?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I know this is hard for you to admit but being vaccinated is not helping anyone but yourself in that you can still get it and you can still spread it I’ve tried telling you that for close to 12 months but you won’t listen even now when the whole world has cottoned on to that fact you cannot grasp or accept it and still carry on like you being vaccinated is protecting others It doesn’t I’ve had it and it was passed on to me by someone who was vaccinated I beat it in6 days Plenty of water paracetamol and rest did the trick The headache quite unpleasant and the sore throat also quite unpleasant the rest very very mild. I’m going to walk away from this for now as I’ve had enough in dealing with such a dumb cnut like you see ya later ya dumb cnut
    Last edited by Andrew Walker; 01-02-2022, 11:21 PM.
    We used to have empires run by emperors. Then we had kingdoms run by kings.
    Now we have countries run by ………

Comment

• Ahhh cmon Andy Pandy. Done be like that. It shows weakness.

Take a breather and come back when you feel like you can contribute thoughtfully again.
      FVCK CANCER

Comment

• This thread is brilliant to look back on and has only been brought up to debunk a claim made today by someone that I told people not to or abused people who chose to get vaccinated
        Last edited by Andrew Walker; 01-27-2024, 06:16 PM.
        We used to have empires run by emperors. Then we had kingdoms run by kings.
        Now we have countries run by ………

Comment

Working...
        X