Idiot in chief

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Idiot in chief

This bloke now has access to nuclear launch codes. God help us.

Fair cop Big Dog ...for Random Rooster starting such a provocative and biased thread.

15 all.

Comment

​​​​​​Biggest problem is deciding which is the bigger idiot , the one they had or the one they are getting , dead tie for me. Imagine out of over 300 million people these two are the top picks

Comment

Originally posted by Rooster1908 View Post
        ​​​​​​Biggest problem is deciding which is the bigger idiot , the one they had or the one they are getting , dead tie for me. Imagine out of over 300 million people these two are the top picks
        Hard to fathom mate, for sure.

It often makes me wonder why the best people never seem to gravitate to politics?

Comment

Originally posted by Rooster1908 View Post
          Good post Im in complete agreeable I don’t discriminate I dislike all sides of politics equally
          We used to have empires run by emperors. Then we had kingdoms run by kings.
          Now we have countries run by ………

Comment

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DZqu8ojifhU

Comment

Originally posted by Jacks Fur Coat View Post

Hard to fathom mate, for sure.

It often makes me wonder why the best people never seem to gravitate to politics?
              In the old days there was a sense of public service and the good standing that went with it. Then private enterprise boomed and all the best candidates took the dosh instead of the serving the community. That left us with the dregs who applied for elected office.
              ..it’ll be interesting to see

Comment

Originally posted by Random Rooster View Post
                Joe is a sick pervert.

Comment

I know America plays a big part in Australian ways but I personally dont care or have much of an interest in who runs America. Australia my wife & family & the Roosters are all I care about. And my dog. And my car.

Comment

Originally posted by Mickie Lane View Post
                    I know America plays a big part in Australian ways but I personally dont care or have much of an interest in who runs America. Australia my wife & family & the Roosters are all I care about. And my dog. And my car.
                    Can't believe you have your dog so low on the list , for me the mutt is just below the family and the rest following that but do agree with your sentiments and list

Comment

https://youtu.be/ZBdnyrzq96s

Found this amusing clip. Reminds me of a few round here, esp. the resident Souths squatter fella.

Comment

Like your new autosig Jack. Here's some music to go with it

Last edited by redwhiteblue; 01-25-2021, 06:55 PM.
                        "It's these little things, they can pull you under
                        Live your life filled with joy and wonder"

Comment

Originally posted by Mickie Lane View Post
                          Agree Mickie..Australia, family and close friends, Roosters, music, a job I am very grateful for & fresh air are all I need..

"It's these little things, they can pull you under
                          Live your life filled with joy and wonder"

Comment

good luck to biden - he doesn't have an easy job. hope he kills it.

he's got a stammer - a lot of people think that's him being senile but normally it isn't.

Comment

I'll tell ya who the real idiots are - those among us who have not much to sell but their labour and don't give a fig about politics which, inasmuch it is about how the economic pie is sliced up, is about their lives. When it's not about the pie it might be about wars but again hordes have no interest even though their kids might be caught up. No interest just a mindless sheeple commitment to whatever rubbish the MSM imparts about China, Russia or anyone else who finds themselves on the US hit list. You can see why those fools trooped off to WW1 even when they didn't have to - when their own countrymen said TWICE that they should not be conscripted. They probably, like their modern counterparts eschewed all interest in things "political", didn't understand the issues of the day and just lined up lemming like.

Which brings me to their modern inheritors who wear ignorance as a badge of pride.

Some time back (in Howard's miserable reign - "But he was the best PM we ever had wasn't he? That"s what the media said". You will appreciate that I am suggesting Sheeple reactions in Direct Speech) it was suggested and conceded by those who have no interest that penalty rates should be abolished and working hours made more "flexible". It wasn't so long before that the Union movement in "Your Rights at Work" pointed out what flexibility really meant and Howard lost his seat as a result. But the Sheeple are not good with the memory thing and when the case was made that "a lot of people like flexible hours", the sheep once again fell for it because, mostly, they sympathised with the Boss and had no interest in the issues. Result:

Boss: Bob I've got you down for a week at St. Marys, it's Sundays 4 to Midnight okay?
                              Bob: Jeez I live in Clovelly and I always go to the Roosters game. I've never worked on weekends.
                              Boss: Take it or leave it Bob you've been with us for 25 years but you're not indispensable. Anyway you voted for it mate. I remember that you said it was a good idea.
                              Bob: Yeah but..but I didn't mean for me I don't like weekend or night work I just voted for the ones who liked doing it like they said in the Tele.
                              Duh!!!

Despite that, because of Covid we are now told that to help business there needs to be even more flexibility and all greedy eyes are turned on the disgustingly named "Gig" economy - oh what fun without Super, Sick Leave or any leave or benefits for that matter. One LNP member wants the right to sack made simpler and the line is "We've all worked with a bludger who causes nothing but trouble. WE should be able to get rid of them!".
                              Bob: Yea that's right I've worked with plenty of bludgers over the years and they give ya the shits".
                              Boss: Your sacked Bob, too old. Pick up your pay and pack up your stuff.
                              Bob, while picking up his stuff on the Monday: "A mate o mine said there's unfair dismissal - ya can't just sack me can yer?"
                              Boss: Sure can Bob and, again, you voted for it a few months back.
                              Bob: Yeah but....but I only voted for the bludgers to get sacked. I've been comin' up to St Marys every weekend for a a few years now and this is the thanks I get?
                              DUH!! Part 2.
                              Jax and the Proud Boys think this is okay and you're a Marxist if you think otherwise.

Comment

Working...
                              X