Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I
    Originally posted by redwhiteblue View Post

After I posted that MR, I watched season 3 episode 17 of Parenthood and one of the young characters with Aspergers had made friends with a young classmate in a wheelchair because neither of them were picked for basketball. The sheer joy on the faces of both sets of parents when they discovered their sons had made friends didn't make me cry at all.....yeah yeah its only TV....

The big bank I work for has a different career development and recruitment process specifically for employees with autism as a lot of the candidates are brilliant with numbers, coding etc and don't need to be grilled in a traditional style interview in order to gain employment with us. Makes me very proud.

By the way, Greta is not 'a little Eskimo girl' - she is from Sweden..if people are going to rubbish her on here at least get her ethnicity correct....
    I loved Parenthood. And the main reason was I could relate to the parents of young Max - the boy with Aspergers. Every story involving him I would sit there and nod knowingly and say ‘yes I can so relate to this’. So much like my boy! Of course it could also bring me to tears for the same reason. Great initiative by your bank. And yes my boy is a whiz mathematician who is going to study computer science and engineering next year! He’s fortunate to be very intelligent in that way. Not all kids with Aspergers are. I can’t believe someone called Greta ‘little Eskimo girl’ on here. Nothing sexist or belittling about that in any way . But then I’m just too precious I guess.

Comment

There are some pathetic losers both on this forum, and across the planet unfortunately.
      Making Steve Naughton look like Vince Mellars...

Comment

Originally posted by Jacks Fur Coat View Post

Yo dawg!

Be careful mate, common sense is not popular round here.

And our resident Souths imposter is convinced China is a much better run country and fairer society than home sweet home. He won't move there strangely though.
        Think he may already residing there Jack

Comment

Originally posted by Big Dog View Post
          Are you serious?

Enjoy this one champ.....goes ok for a 78 year old

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1AfNYztas2c

Enjoy Bidens Inauguration on the 20th.
          Enjoy the swearing in of the new Senate
          Enjoy the double impeachment of Cadet Bone Spurs

Comment

Trump never called for violence. Kamal toe never condemned the BLM rioters. Nor did dementia Joe or Nasty Nancy Pelosi. Instead they all took a knee. The democrats were the ones calling to defund the police, while they themselves have armed security.
            Let me guess.....you could see the election fraud that 62 law courts didn't see....but you missed the speeches that inspired the feral crowd to go on the rampage?

Comment

Sadly, a lot of people (SJWs) are not well read (maybe it's because they like to burn books instead of reading them). I'm guessing he/she/it/whatever pronoun they prefer has never heard of the Uighurs in China.
              Perhaps you can join the brains trust team of Rudy Giuliani, Jenna Ellis and Sidney Powell. They have been doing it tough....someone as well read as yourself can be the game changer they are desperately seeking

Comment

Originally posted by Random Rooster View Post

Let me guess.....you could see the election fraud that 62 law courts didn't see....but you missed the speeches that inspired the feral crowd to go on the rampage?
                Please post a video link where Trump calls for violence. You were rather quiet when the antifa/BLM rioters were looting/burning/killing. I'm guessing you were blaming Trump then too. Suffering from TDS are you?

Comment

Please post a video link where Trump calls for violence. You were rather quiet when the antifa/BLM rioters were looting/burning/killing. I'm guessing you were blaming Trump then too. Suffering from TDS are you?
                  Ill post a link as soon as you post evidence there was voter fraud...something that would convince the Supreme Court to at least look at the case. After all thats what this is all about- a conspiracy theory about voter fraud that cost him the election.

I see you joined in October of 2020- how to you know my thoughts about the BLM protests? You go through my posts? The most successful protests are peaceful. As soon as any organisation starts looting, burning etc then they are doomed to fail.

Im not going to go tit for tat with you about Trump. Look at what America has become in the last 4 years...and i think it's far from over. I just don't want that for Australia. Scott Morrison was one of the first world leaders to congratulate Biden.....thats a good start

Comment

If Trump was so good he would of been re elected by a landslide.
                    Life is not going to be so good for Trumpy once he is no longer the President.

Comment

Originally posted by Mickie Lane View Post
                      I hope your right about his life turning to crap but alas I see the lowlife will land on his feet , his kind always seem to unfortunately

Comment

Originally posted by Mickie Lane View Post
                        I'm not sure whats going on but I thought I seen a reply to Micks comment that has now disappeared! (not Rooster1908s as above). Can't recall content or author unfortunately.

Always a bit sus when posts get deleted...was it offensive or did the writer suffer a pang of conscience? Oh well not to worry, we may never know...'as ships in the night'.

Comment

That was me Jack. I did post something and decided to delete it as I thought I really don't want to get into any more debates or arguments with fellow Roosters fans particularly over US politics. It wasn't a pang of conscience of such but just me changing my mind, pure and simple. It's a woman's prerogative after all... Happy New Year
                          "It's these little things, they can pull you under
                          Live your life filled with joy and wonder"

Comment

Originally posted by Salvatori Grubber View Post
                            There are some pathetic losers both on this forum, and across the planet unfortunately.
                            You said it. Some are very exhausting to be 'around' in here......hope you and your family are well SG and Happy New Year to you.

Comment

Originally posted by redwhiteblue View Post
                              That was me Jack. I did post something and decided to delete it as I thought I really don't want to get into any more debates or arguments with fellow Roosters fans particularly over US politics. It wasn't a pang of conscience of such but just me changing my mind, pure and simple. It's a woman's prerogative after all... Happy New Year
                              Ahah....I'm glad my eyes arent as dim as I feared!. Good resolution....we might hold you to that

Comment

Originally posted by Jacks Fur Coat View Post

Ahah....I'm glad my eyes arent as dim as I feared!. Good resolution....we might hold you to that
                                All good Jack. I'll stick to my special subject of music appreciation in the other threads and leave you fellas to this one. No Tamworth Country Music Festival this year.

Comment

Working...
                                X