Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rooster1908
    replied
    Apparently its all good now folks . Pado Colt had escaped but has now been found and will hopefully get the treatment required

'Going to walk': Covid-denier boasted online before fleeing hotel quarantine (yahoo.com)

Leave a comment:

• Paddo Colt 61
    replied
    Yeah. Wooden top. Ex Qld copper says it all. Pure fascist pedigree.

Leave a comment:

• Mickie Lane
    replied
    What about Duttons head, it’s a ripper isn’t it?

Leave a comment:

• Paddo Colt 61
    replied
    Indeed Andy, why? They're not stupid - although wanting to cut wages when it is imperative that people spend at this recovery stage is an interesting policy. They are driven by a ideologically straight jacketed rump of "religious" Right wingers. About 20 years ago, Evangelicals, inspired by their counterparts in the US began to infiltrate the Libs as the US lot had with the Republicans. Most of what we see going on here - climate denial, anti marriage equality, anti choice and anti euthanasia, come from the ratbags over there. Communism, of course, is the Anti Christ. Most recently the US Secretary of State, Mike Pompeo - himself a Tea Party ratbag - has revved our lot up and urged on by Murdoch (the WMD man) we've jumped in, or more correctly, they jumped in and it's a total disaster. I see reports this morning that China has cut our coal imports.

Leave a comment:

• Andrew Walker
    replied
    The thing is China really don’t care too much for Australia we are insignificant to them. Mind your own business stay out of Chinas business and China don’t care about you. Problem here is we have imbeciles like Morrison going on the attack against China. A bit like trying to attack a funnel
    web with your pinkie. Not a smart move even more stupid considering they make up 39% of our exports and we import 27% of our imports from China. We will be well and truly ****ed if China can get their iron ore elsewhere as they import 65% of that from Australia Brazil is next and my understanding is they are looking to get more from Brazil. Honestly why would any government want to upset their biggest trade partner like ours had with China
    Last edited by Andrew Walker; 12-15-2020, 08:22 AM.

Leave a comment:

• redwhiteblue
    replied
    Originally posted by Rooster1908 View Post
    Pro Oz me old mate , not the old dart . Also pro Rooster's , what about you
    I think the poor old bugger doesn't realise this forum becomes a wasteland during the offseason and most of us who have lives outside of here won't be back on now until next season starts in March. He'll just keep making inflammatory posts but most of us will not be here to read them (I've still implemented the ignore function anyway but my friends keep me amused telling me about the lame efforts to try and incite some sort of attention seeking) so it's the equivalent of whistling in the wind. I feel very sorry for people who are that lonely particularly at this time of year. Like I said before, it's like going to prank phone call someone or go ring the doorbell and then run away, not realising no one is home anyway. He needs pity and empathy.

Leave a comment:

• Rooster1908
    replied
    Pro Oz me old mate , not the old dart . Also pro Rooster's , what about you

Leave a comment:

• Paddo Colt 61
    replied
    [QUOTE=Rooster1908; Sorry Pado old boy , I shite you not

I might remind both you and Jaxie of the basic truth in Oscar Wilde's caution, "Patriotism is the last refuge of the scoundrel". Usually, Nationalism (chauvinism) is Fascist, the Left being committed to Internationalism (Workers of the world etc). Australians, too, for the most part, have never bought flag waving. Participation in wars (up to that racist catastrophe in Vietnam) was always voluntary and relatively few joined up - so much for the fighting for "freedom" horse shit. Anzac Day was small beer up until little Winston Howard upped the ante and like much else in this modern world, the MSM revved the mugs up emotionally about it (package tours and all the rest of the Anzackery rubbish). Fortunately, the majority still, instinctively, don't buy Nationalism when it comes to the pointy end, those WMDs have ensured that but keep on wavin' that "England by Night" flag boys.

Leave a comment:

• Rooster1908
    replied
    Originally posted by Paddo Colt 61 View Post
    [QUOTE: Agree Zac , we just need to keep them on a short leash.

Sheesh...Ground control to you and Zac,,,,short leish? WTF! The ANZAC bullshit gone M-A-D. Gunboats up there in the SC Sea, surveillance flights - all for the mugs down here. Dream on fellas.

And best to go easy on the "old boy" stuff - how reliable are profiles? I'm actually a 16 year old lesbian on another site.
    Hope for you yet . Maybe you can pretend to be a Roosters fan on this site .You may have to swap the A for an E if your going to pretend to be a 16 year old girl to , just saying
    Last edited by Rooster1908; 12-04-2020, 01:08 PM.

Leave a comment:

• zac
    replied
    Sheesh...Ground control to you and Zac,,,,short leish? WTF! The ANZAC bullshit gone M-A-D. Gunboats up there in the SC Sea, surveillance flights - all for the mugs down here. Dream on fellas.

And best to go easy on the "old boy" stuff - how reliable are profiles? I'm actually a 16 year old lesbian on another site.
    so long as you're 16 it's okay.

on china - i don't know what i think about that stuff in the sc sea - i can see arguments both ways.

Leave a comment:

• Paddo Colt 61
    replied
    [QUOTE: Agree Zac , we just need to keep them on a short leash.

Leave a comment:

• Rooster1908
    replied
    A few posts back I felt that we were breaking fresh ground you and I but then you went and put the slipper in and left me no other choice. Nevertheless I am getting the sense of humour, unlike any I've come across admittedly but interesting; I mean you're kidding about that love of nation stuff right?
    Sorry Pado old boy , I shite you not

Leave a comment:

• Paddo Colt 61
    replied

A few posts back I felt that we were breaking fresh ground you and I but then you went and put the slipper in and left me no other choice. Nevertheless I am getting the sense of humour, unlike any I've come across admittedly but interesting; I mean you're kidding about that love of nation stuff right?

Leave a comment:

• Rooster1908
    replied
    [QUOTE=Paddo Colt 61;n860201][QUOTE=redwhiteblue;
    I knew he couldn't do it. He caved less than 48 hours after my challenge by using the quote function in the main section. Retired age 75 year old grandfather/school teacher/lawyer? I've noticed his vernacular slipping and changing in some posts too..No discipline at all.

But...but...dear lady...I thought we were as ships in the night. I feel like I'm the one being stalked now. Here I was hiding out on Off Topic and merely adding to Andy's sage post on Dutton when whammo!...the old posse has arrived taunting and raving in the same way that made my life a misery on the Roosters forum. Worst of all, my cover is blown - La Belle Dame Sans Merci is how I will think of you from now on.[/QUOTE]

Giving opinions when asked by you is far from raving , perhaps you are but a senior citizens and the senility has set it .And now you do admit you where stalking Rwb

Leave a comment:

• Paddo Colt 61
    replied
    And, no, my venacular hasn't been slipping, I've been using the patois - the Jack Lang (the Jackie) purposely, it's my old working class roots (no, not those ones).

Leave a comment:

Working...
X