Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How do you reckon the US erection will go?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How do you reckon the US erection will go?

Just noticed the regulars have been quiet about this one. How do you see you going from here my cuzzy bros?

Don’t really care to be totally honest. It doesn’t affect me over here.

Comment

Yep don't care

Comment

Ask Gus Gould, I am sure he is saying the election results are saying otherwise but Trump is well on top in this Election.........
        Originally posted by Bondi Boy

Pathetic!
        What a rabble we are.

Oh well, maybe next year

Comment

Looks like sleepy Joe might just steal it ! I don't think it'll be long before camel a Harris assumes control y'all

Comment

I am generally a conservative politically but I would like to see Trump out. The bloke is seriously unhinged.

Comment

On a side note anyone watching the Bledisloe Cup ? It is brutal and how test matches should be played , cmon Aussie ! I could see Marika Korobiete in a Roosters jersey creating havoc down the left side . Their Toupo goes alright too .
              Last edited by Crab; 11-07-2020, 09:54 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by ism22 View Post
                Just noticed the regulars have been quiet about this one. How do you see you going from here my cuzzy bros?
                Just noticed you said erection , lol

Comment

Originally posted by Bruce Pickett View Post
                  I am generally a conservative politically but I would like to see Trump out. The bloke is seriously unhinged.
                  First President since Reagan not to start/join a new foreign war......unhinged indeed, the media is effective at only showing Trump when he's being a brash big-mouthed New Yorker who wont take a backward step, it can definitely grind at people if that's all they ever see of him.

Where the election goes from here is complicated and will depend on how much loyalty the President has from his intelligence and law enforcement agencies and how much courage the judicial systems and state legislators have, the US Constitution is a thing of beauty with many contingency plans for contested elections like this, it's one of the reasons why they don't swear the next President in until late January. If he doesn't have the support of the above he'll likely go scorched earth and dump as many top secret documents about the US government as possible before being removed from the White House.

Comment

Pretty hard at the moment as there’s a long way to go but it’ll eventually subside
                    ..it’ll be interesting to see

Comment

This election is about those that hate Trump v those that love Trump. Biden is just a conduit for the Democrats to gain power and that’s the best they had though the Democrats could have put a drovers dog and it would have been preferred by the haters. Biden won’t last 12-18 months in my opinion because he’s losing his mind and Harris who’s on the far left of the Democrats will take over.

So if you’re a fan of PC, BLM, Antifa, cancel culture, virtue signaling, identity politics, MSM interference, celebrities telling you how you should live your life, CCP running amok in our region unchecked and more, then you’ll be happy with with a Biden-Harris win! Oh and by then end of these four years, America will finally have their first female of colour (even though she ain’t black) as President by default and they will now have ticked that box.

America is on the brink!

Comment

Originally posted by ROC181 View Post
                        This election is about those that hate Trump v those that love Trump. Biden is just a conduit for the Democrats to gain power and that’s the best they had though the Democrats could have put a drovers dog and it would have been preferred by the haters. Biden won’t last 12-18 months in my opinion because he’s losing his mind and Harris who’s on the far left of the Democrats will take over.

So if you’re a fan of PC, BLM, Antifa, cancel culture, virtue signaling, identity politics, MSM interference, celebrities telling you how you should live your life, CCP running amok in our region unchecked and more, then you’ll be happy with with a Biden-Harris win! Oh and by then end of these four years, America will finally have their first female of colour (even though she ain’t black) as President by default and they will now have ticked that box.

America is on the brink!
                        Sounds like you’re a fan of bigotry, narcissism, adultery, chauvinism, homophobia and a bunch of other unfavourable morals so how about you go **** yourself because your fanboy facist president just got fired!
                        Exonerate the West Memphis Three - www.wm3.org

Comment

Originally posted by Roosterfarian View Post

Sounds like you’re a fan of bigotry, narcissism, adultery, chauvinism, homophobia and a bunch of other unfavourable morals so how about you go **** yourself because your fanboy facist president just got fired!

Well here is a perfect example of virtue signaling because obviously roisterfarian virtues are beyond question. He obviously believes he is the perfect specimen of morality!
                          And like I said, you can’t have an opinion about a distant event without being shouted down by lefties who are ill informed, so thank you for validating my previous message roosterfarion, now...
                          Sorry to offend you...No not really! Go fark yourself!
                          Last edited by ROC181; 11-08-2020, 04:49 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Roosterfarian View Post

What the ****....
                            My Roosters Channel - youtube.com/IRoostermanI
                            My Gaming Channel - youtube.com/xIVERTiiGOIx

Comment

Will miss seeing Trumps wife and daughter in the news though as they were pleasant on the eye.

Comment

Working...
                              X