Serenity Now - RIP Jerry Stiller

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Serenity Now - RIP Jerry Stiller

Farewell and thank you to one of the funniest men on TV. Hope you Rest In Peace at Del Bocca Visa Florida Mr Constanza:

"It's these little things, they can pull you under
    Live your life filled with joy and wonder"

Such a shock

RIP Jerry.

Comment

Comedy genius. RIP Jerry Stiller. One of the funniest people I have ever witnessed.

Comment

Originally posted by horrie hastings View Post
        Such a shock

RIP Jerry.
        He was 92. Not that much of a shock lol

Comment

knowing frank helps you understand george.

and not just ben stiller's dad. seems like he was a genuinely funny guy -

Comment

Originally posted by zac View Post
            knowing frank helps you understand george.

and not just ben stiller's dad. seems like he was a genuinely funny guy -
            That clip is great Zac from the DVD set. The way the girls crack up every time...

Comment

Originally posted by redwhiteblue View Post

That clip is great Zac from the DVD set. The way the girls crack up every time...
              did you like curb your enthusiasm rwb? with Seinfeld's creator larry david. Seinfeld's more popular but I think cye is very good.

Comment

did you like curb your enthusiasm rwb? with Seinfeld's creator larry david. Seinfeld's more popular but I think cye is very good.
                My cousins watched it Zac and it's on my list of shows to watch next...which is very long..I watched Comedians in Cars Getting Coffee..my favourite was when Jerry picked up Julia and they ran into Hilary Swank..

Comment

My cousins watched it Zac and it's on my list of shows to watch next...which is very long..I watched Comedians in Cars Getting Coffee..my favourite was when Jerry picked up Julia and they ran into Hilary Swank..
                  I recently watched on you tube jerry interview Obama in a car getting coffee (while he was still president). good stuff.
                  just started watching better call saul. so far, so good. maybe better than breaking bad.

Comment

I recently watched on you tube jerry interview Obama in a car getting coffee (while he was still president). good stuff.
                    just started watching better call saul. so far, so good. maybe better than breaking bad.
                    Yes I saw Jerry with Barack on YouTube as well and it was very funny..I liked the one with Ellen too. I think that was episode one.

I'm watching the crime series Castle about the novelist who follows the detective around as inspiration for his books. It went for 8 seasons and just starting season 5. For comedy I'm watching Man with a Plan with Matt le Blanc as I like to have something light to watch before bedtime which is family based and non violent.

Comment

Yes I saw Jerry with Barack on YouTube as well and it was very funny..I liked the one with Ellen too. I think that was episode one.

I'm watching the crime series Castle about the novelist who follows the detective around as inspiration for his books. It went for 8 seasons and just starting season 5. For comedy I'm watching Man with a Plan with Matt le Blanc as I like to have something light to watch before bedtime which is family based and non violent.
                      good to have something to calm down with after the excitement of the chookpen.

Comment

good to have something to calm down with after the excitement of the chookpen.
                        Oh yes particularly after yesterday. The episode of Castle I watched the other day had a young Megan Markle in it as a serial killer..

Comment

Zac, have you seen Parks & Recreation? I started watching a few years back but then gave up..so glad I went back to it a couple of weeks ago and am now on Season 3.

Comment

Zac, have you seen Parks & Recreation? I started watching a few years back but then gave up..so glad I went back to it a couple of weeks ago and am now on Season 3.
                            i like amy poehler and i've seen a few episodes and it's definitely on the list. along with the office. i don't have foxtel or any streaming but no doubt i'll pick it up on ebay at some time.

Comment

just logged on to ebay and put a bid of $22 for all 7 seasons. auction has one day to go. never know your luck in a big city.

Comment

Working...
                              X