No announcement yet.

Who likes eggs?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A friend of mine who sold his north shore home to buy a farm down south just delivered a heap of eggs, honey and pickles. I'm quite happy with the arrangement thank you

Comment

Originally posted by ism22 View Post
      A friend of mine who sold his north shore home to buy a farm down south just delivered a heap of eggs, honey and pickles. I'm quite happy with the arrangement thank you

Lucky you!
      FVCK CANCER

Comment

I like eggs. I also like the type of egg you get at Easter. I like those ones too much.

Comment

Originally posted by ism22 View Post

A heap of eggs . Lol thats one sitting

Comment

Originally posted by rented tracksuit View Post

And they can make you fart!
            No that's baked beans which I also love .Good for the heart bad for the fart

Comment

Curried egg sandwiches make you fart.

Comment

Originally posted by horrie hastings View Post
                Curried egg sandwiches make you fart.
                Imagine serving curried egg with baked beans and steamed cabbage.
                FVCK CANCER

Comment

Imagine serving curried egg with baked beans and steamed cabbage.
                  You spoiled the conversation with the cabbage reference .
                  Ps hows things going >hope the Wife is doing well

Comment

Originally posted by Rooster1908 View Post

You spoiled the conversation with the cabbage reference .
                    Ps hows things going >hope the Wife is doing well
                    Thanks mate. She is in good spirits all things considered. We are still going through tests and treatment plans. It’s all very overwhelming as everything was so unexpected.
                    FVCK CANCER

Comment

Thanks mate. She is in good spirits all things considered. We are still going through tests and treatment plans. It’s all very overwhelming as everything was so unexpected.
                      All the best there Renty. Even though I don't usually use that word, your signature says it all.

Comment

Originally posted by mightyrooster View Post

All the best there Renty. Even though I don't usually use that word, your signature says it all.
                        Thanks MR.
                        FVCK CANCER

Comment

You too could have a penguin

Comment

Originally posted by A Country Member View Post
                            You too could have a penguin
                            Almost makes me not want to eat an egg again, well thought about it for a second at least.
                            Lovely birds, Quails, nice to eat but also lovely pets, had a couple many years ago when i had a bird aviary. I remember quite a few years ago driving just past Budgewoi and Elizabeth Bay on the Central Coast a school of five quail came out of the bush and wandered across the road, was an amazing site to see, i have seen quail around in the bush in that area before but never five at once, more amazing when you think of the feral cat and fox population around.
                            Last edited by horrie hastings; 03-22-2023, 05:22 PM.

Comment

Was gonna post the little boy chicks on the conveyor belt but decided it was a bit grim. Best to know where your produce comes from.

Comment

Originally posted by A Country Member View Post
                                Was gonna post the little boy chicks on the conveyor belt but decided it was a bit grim. Best to know where your produce comes from.
                                Not always sure where it comes from but I know exactly where it goes!
                                FVCK CANCER

Comment

Working...
                                X