Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Big fight!! Parkway drive V Rooterproud

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Big fight!! Parkway drive V Rooterproud

    Calling out that Gymp called Rooterproud… Can;'t wait to earn some $$ for our local farmers...

  • #2
    I’m lost. What’d I miss?
    I love porcelain hand dryers.

    Comment


    • #3
      Not sure why Brawler wasn't nominated for this?
      Originally posted by boogie

      "There's a lot of people competing for title of dumbest chookpen member such as Tommy S, Rusty, Johnny, ROC, Tobin but without a doubt you are the worst, youre thick as a brick christ this is the dumbest thing I've read in a long time you should go back to supporting the panthers"

      Comment


      • #4
        Hahaha I have never fought in the ring ever and would probably get smashed but if to raise money for charity helping the Farmers in drought or another one dear to my heart being ASPECT for Autistic kids or the Black Dog Institute,I may consider.
        Last edited by Parkway_Drive; 08-27-2018, 08:28 PM.
        Originally posted by boogie

        "There's a lot of people competing for title of dumbest chookpen member such as Tommy S, Rusty, Johnny, ROC, Tobin but without a doubt you are the worst, youre thick as a brick christ this is the dumbest thing I've read in a long time you should go back to supporting the panthers"

        Comment


        • #5
          Should have a charity chookpen fight nite!

          Comment


          • #6
            Who’s up against who then?
            I love porcelain hand dryers.

            Comment


            • #7
              Maxy Walker v Eddie
              Rented Tracksuit v Mickey Lane
              R6 v Thracian Druiit Nightmare
              Cockadoodledoo v Stsae
              Johnny v Bongdi Boy
              Bigchook v Tommysmith in the refs are cheats belt
              Andrew Walker v. Johnny Tobin
              Brain v Turk for the Malaka belt
              Parkway v Roosterproud for NSW Roostsr v Qld Rooster
              Brawler v Braith Anastas Wallet and Teriyaki Boy together or if they are a no show Tigers Tragic the lot of them lol..
              Originally posted by tigerstragic1994
              It looked like a light hearted cheap shot, but as a 10+ year Roosters member who attends home games regularly it does make the blood boil

              Comment


              • #8
                Mikey Lane can’t participate. He’s a drug cheat.

                Woooooshkaaaaaaa!!!!!!
                Last edited by rented tracksuit; 09-01-2018, 07:51 AM.
                I love porcelain hand dryers.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by 4 the all in brawl View Post
                  Maxy Walker v Eddie
                  Rented Tracksuit v Mickey Lane
                  R6 v Thracian Druiit Nightmare
                  Cockadoodledoo v Stsae
                  Johnny v Bongdi Boy
                  Bigchook v Tommysmith in the refs are cheats belt
                  Andrew Walker v. Johnny Tobin
                  Brain v Turk for the Malaka belt
                  Parkway v Roosterproud for NSW Roostsr v Qld Rooster
                  Brawler v Braith Anastas Wallet and Teriyaki Boy together or if they are a no show Tigers Tragic the lot of them lol..
                  LOL Brawler, you can take on everyone.
                  I got no problem with Maxy, but I'd be happy to piss on the remains of AW after he's been tobinated.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by 4 the all in brawl View Post
                    Maxy Walker v Eddie
                    Rented Tracksuit v Mickey Lane
                    R6 v Thracian Druiit Nightmare
                    Cockadoodledoo v Stsae
                    Johnny v Bongdi Boy
                    Bigchook v Tommysmith in the refs are cheats belt
                    Andrew Walker v. Johnny Tobin
                    Brain v Turk for the Malaka belt
                    Parkway v Roosterproud for NSW Roostsr v Qld Rooster
                    Brawler v Braith Anastas Wallet and Teriyaki Boy together or if they are a no show Tigers Tragic the lot of them lol..
                    Ive gotta fight Coqqas??? He seems a little hard, I wouldn't want to ruin my good looks. Only body shots mate, you will never penetrate my protective layers.

                    What about Gherkin???

                    Or would that be like fighting 50 different aliases???



                    The FlogPen .

                    You know it makes sense.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by stsae View Post

                      Ive gotta fight Coqqas??? He seems a little hard, I wouldn't want to ruin my good looks. Only body shots mate, you will never penetrate my protective layers.

                      What about Gherkin???

                      Or would that be like fighting 50 different aliases???

                      Never knew the gherkin but from what I’ve gathered in my brief time here, I think he/she is mentioned about eight times there. In fact, he/she could be fighting themself!
                      I love porcelain hand dryers.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by rented tracksuit View Post
                        Never knew the gherkin but from what I’ve gathered in my brief time here, I think he/she is mentioned about eight times there. In fact, he/she could be fighting themself!
                        Rented Gherkin.



                        The FlogPen .

                        You know it makes sense.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by stsae View Post

                          Rented Gherkin.

                          careful or I will be forced to fight ya out in the Druitt.

                          I love porcelain hand dryers.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by stsae View Post

                            Ive gotta fight Coqqas??? He seems a little hard, I wouldn't want to ruin my good looks. Only body shots mate, you will never penetrate my protective layers.

                            What about Gherkin???

                            Or would that be like fighting 50 different aliases???

                            Wanka!

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by stsae View Post

                              Ive gotta fight Coqqas??? He seems a little hard, I wouldn't want to ruin my good looks. Only body shots mate, you will never penetrate my protective layers.

                              What about Gherkin???

                              Or would that be like fighting 50 different aliases???

                              Coqs never ventures onto this part of the site..he only likes to talk footy.

                              You should have an edge by being aware it is on and get into some decent shape.

                              Failing that we could have a tag team and you can have Gherkin as your tag team partner.

                              Those 50 aliases of his could sure get Coq into a bit of a pickle, lets say many Gherkins would be getting thrown at the walls.....
                              Originally posted by tigerstragic1994
                              It looked like a light hearted cheap shot, but as a 10+ year Roosters member who attends home games regularly it does make the blood boil

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X