Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What happened to the Songs from your Era thread?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by mightyrooster View Post
    More specifically, the 'people who have come forward' to RWB with these allegations about me, could you please show your voices here?
    They don't exist MR.

Comment

More specifically, the 'people who have come forward' to RWB with these allegations about me, could you please show your voices here?
      We havnt seen Jaxxx in a few days.
      FVCK CANCER

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Voodoo Man View Post

You know MR you get a an idea of who a person is after interacting on a forum for so long. I tend to read everything and have a long memory. Although we have never met I am pretty confident in suggesting you are a very nice and normal person who probably doesn't do anything bad to anyone. Guys like Renty, Andy and I see what the other person does and we know. So don't worry we see it as clear as day.
        Thanks again but I don't think she'll be happy until I'm driven out of here. I was in total shock when she addressed me in a polite manner for the very first time in about 12 months the other day. But to suddenly start talking to me without acknowledging the bullying by exclusion and other unpleasant behaviours that have gone on for the past 12 months, as if they never ever happened, sorry but I cannot accept that.

Comment

• Originally posted by rented tracksuit View Post

We havnt seen Jaxxx in a few days.
          I don't blame him. This place can be very unpleasant at times.

Comment

Unlike you MR Jaxxxx behaviour is also unpleasant at times
            We used to have empires run by emperors. Then we had kingdoms run by kings.
            Now we have countries run by ………

Comment

When you are unpleasant, you get it back at ya.
              FVCK CANCER

Comment

• Originally posted by Andrew Walker View Post

I did nothing to him yet he felt the need to run at me. I just didn’t let him bully me.
                FVCK CANCER

Comment

• Originally posted by rented tracksuit View Post
                  I did nothing to him yet he felt the need to run at me. I just didn’t let him bully me.
                  I thought it was very unpleasant behaviour on his part He himself cannot abide by the standards he expects of others

PS The baking paper I went out to get is not for eating but to be used as the base for cooking a special recipe

The cook is where she belongs in the kitchen and over the stove right now as I type
                  Last edited by Andrew Walker; 06-19-2023, 04:28 PM.

Comment

• Where Do You Go - No Mercy - Hunters and Collectors

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=tyANFc...UgZG8geW91IGdv

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=LdgElb...bGxlY3RvcnM%3D

Comment

I thought it was very unpleasant behaviour on his part He himself cannot abide by the standards he expects of others

PS The baking paper I went out to get is not for eating but to be used as the base for cooking a special recipe

The cook is where she belongs in the kitchen and over the stove right now as I type
                      That’s the exact reason I won’t let someone like that walk over me. Hypocrites are the worst.
                      FVCK CANCER

Comment

I use baking paper and a hair iron to extract rosin from my cannabis flowers

Comment

He doesn't make false allegations or falsely accuse people of being full of 'anger, hate, jealousy and aggression'.

Comment

He doesn't make false allegations or falsely accuse people of being full of 'anger, hate, jealousy and aggression'.
                            No he does not and none of us here have ever said or remotely implied he does

Comment

• Jaxx is alright. I hope he returns soon.

Comment

He does call people “fukking fleas” however.
                                FVCK CANCER

Comment

Working...
                                X