Israel Folau

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Israel Folau

apparently Rugby commentator Greg Martin was on radio this morning saying Folau was going to be sacked by the ARU and would be signing with a Sydney based NRL side.

with our horrific outside back depth, would love this to be us.

could you imagine the rest of the supporters from other teams, their heads would collectively explode with rage.

Heard it's a done deal

Comment

Even more hatred coming our way haha
      Must say their is a downside signing big name players,opposition teams grow a leg when they play us..

Comment

We have some money spare.

Comment

Would be nice to have him.. BUT HE IS NOT THE ANSWER TO WHAT WE NEED! We need a change in hooker and possibly 1 more big bopper forward.

Where would Israel even slot if we signed him?

I would take Manu out for him once Tupou is back but I really cant imagine it happening... Please prove me wrong Uncle Nick lol

Comment

Originally posted by fletch View Post
            apparently Rugby commentator Greg Martin was on radio this morning saying Folau was going to be sacked by the ARU and would be signing with a Sydney based NRL side.

with our horrific outside back depth, would love this to be us.

could you imagine the rest of the supporters from other teams, their heads would collectively explode with rage.
            By the way, I thought I read the ARU was standing by Israel saying he has the right to have his own beliefs and say what he wants. AND RIGHTFULLY SO. He shouldnt be getting sacked because he was expressing his belief? Why did they even ask him what he thought about GAYS when they knew how he felt about them already. They hooked him into this crap..

Comment

Originally posted by David Bill Williams View Post
              Would be nice to have him.. BUT HE IS NOT THE ANSWER TO WHAT WE NEED! We need a change in hooker and possibly 1 more big bopper forward.

Where would Israel even slot if we signed him?

I would take Manu out for him once Tupou is back but I really cant imagine it happening... Please prove me wrong Uncle Nick lol
              Issy into the centres and Manu on the pick and swing outside Latrell works for me!

Comment

Originally posted by Headless Chook View Post

Issy into the centres and Manu on the pick and swing outside Latrell works for me!
                1. Teddy
                2. Toops
                3. Latrell
                4. Izzy
                5. Fergo

Please excuse me as I need to clean myself up after typing that.

Surely we cant be that spoiled though can we?... Although I did read that we had 700k left. Would rather spend it on a big body like Junior Paulo!!

Comment

can he play hooker?

Comment

Could probably handle prop better than our Telletubbies.

Comment

Imagine we had folau in our side and still got rolled by an underdone south's. Does anyone really think folau would have made a difference last week? This reeks of Parra signing hayne. Desperation.

Comment

No no difference what so ever, we need some mongrel in the pack, two props that can hit the advantage line hard and keep going, as well as the ability to offer an offload or two, our forwards have been crap since Moa left and as far as I can see the club hasn't tried too hard in recruitment in that area either, if us mugs like us can see it why doesn't Trobbo and Recruitment. Hooker must be hooked ASAP and Radley to start.

Comment

Originally posted by Bigchook View Post
                          Does anyone really think folau would have made a difference last week?
                          So you think the incident where Souths scored off yet another Reece Robinson dropped ball, immediately followed by a try off the kick off, had no bearing at all on the result of the game?

Comment

Originally posted by dice View Post

So you think the incident where Souths scored off yet another Reece Robinson dropped ball, immediately followed by a try off the kick off, had no bearing at all on the result of the game?
                            We were bashed all game through the middle. The players were under the pump and on the back foot. Buying a winger isn't going to fix our problems.

And Robinson is injury cover. It's not like he's all we have. Toops and fergo are good wingers. Folau would be a waste of money.
                            ​​​​​​
                            Last edited by Bigchook; 04-16-2018, 01:23 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Bigchook View Post
                              Imagine we had folau in our side and still got rolled by an underdone south's. Does anyone really think folau would have made a difference last week? This reeks of Parra signing hayne. Desperation.
                              Agree, a front rower anyone???

Comment

Working...
                              X