X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Signing out

Can't do this no more .
    Go easts.

Promised meself I would..if i screwed up againNothings worked, yeah I got pissed but it kinda helped. I give up.
    i Battle a lot more than I should.
    Hate turning this into the only computer thing i remember b ut love the roosters still/

Gotta quit before i become the bad part to ruin a good website .
    Thanks to everyone of you who made it a community of roosters for awhile .

It had kept me going for almost this year .
    So many of you are pretty cool.

Eddie. pM me pls mate. Just want to chat with ya and make sure you are ok champ.
    FVCK CANCER

Comment

Stay strong Eddie.

You have plenty of Roosters brothers and sisters on here who are happy to chat if you need it, mate.

Feel free to send me a PM man. Always happy to listen to a fellow Rooster.

Comment

Originally posted by Tommy Smith View Post
        Stay strong Eddie.

You have plenty of Roosters brothers and sisters on here who are happy to chat if you need it, mate.

Feel free to send me a PM man. Always happy to listen to a fellow Rooster.
        Thanks Tommy and Thanks Trakky Daks, it is much appreciated and stay strong Eddie.
        Originally posted by boogie

"There's a lot of people competing for title of dumbest chookpen member such as Tommy S, Rusty, Johnny, ROC, Tobin but without a doubt you are the worst, youre thick as a brick christ this is the dumbest thing I've read in a long time you should go back to supporting the panthers"

Comment

A little late in reading this. Keep safe and stay strong Eddie, and I hope the roosters bring you some joy this year.

Parky, please keep an eye on our fellow Chooks tragic Eddie if you can. Let him know we're thinking of him and hoping he's OK.
          Supporting the RW&B, through good times and bad times.

Comment

Originally posted by novice chook View Post
            A little late in reading this. Keep safe and stay strong Eddie, and I hope the roosters bring you some joy this year.

Parky, please keep an eye on our fellow Chooks tragic Eddie if you can. Let him know we're thinking of him and hoping he's OK.
            Hello Novice Chook and all.

I think I may have posted an update on the R u ok thread so mods, if u can merge this thread in with that one it is appreciated.

Eddie sent me.a couple of texts over the weekend. He is on the mend and happy we got up last Saturday. But I think its gonna be a while before he is 100 percent and wont be posting in the near to mid term future. However, he is very grateful for the messages of support and encouragement and I have also told him that people have been sending him PMs to which he probably hasnt read yet but thanks everyone sincerely.

I will be speaking again with him on Thursday evening so I can let u all know if he is continuing to improve.

Cheers

"There's a lot of people competing for title of dumbest chookpen member such as Tommy S, Rusty, Johnny, ROC, Tobin but without a doubt you are the worst, youre thick as a brick christ this is the dumbest thing I've read in a long time you should go back to supporting the panthers"

Comment

Originally posted by Parkway_Drive View Post

I think I may have posted an update on the R u ok thread so mods, if u can merge this thread in with that one it is appreciated.

Eddie sent me.a couple of texts over the weekend. He is on the mend and happy we got up last Saturday. But I think its gonna be a while before he is 100 percent and wont be posting in the near to mid term future. However, he is very grateful for the messages of support and encouragement and I have also told him that people have been sending him PMs to which he probably hasnt read yet but thanks everyone sincerely.

I will be speaking again with him on Thursday evening so I can let u all know if he is continuing to improve.

Cheers
              Good onya Parky.

Comment

PD, you are a champ. This place could do with more people like you.

Heres praying for our fellow Rooster Eddie.
                Last edited by rented tracksuit; 09-05-2017, 11:14 PM.
                FVCK CANCER

Comment

Originally posted by Parkway_Drive View Post

Cheers
                  Thanks for the update PD.

Comment

Thank you Parky for keeping us updated on the welfare of our wounded Chook, Eddie. Most of us on here care about what happens to him and only want the best for him. He seems to have gone through a rough trot in the past few years.

Makes you realise there is so much more to life than just footy, even if it is the Roosters. So long as he is OK, that's all that really matters.

Comment

Eddie hold on mate - stay on line

https://www.bing.com/videos/search?q...8585&FORM=VIRE

Comment

Update, briefly spoke with Eddie before the game.

He is ok and i will have a longer call this evening after the footy is played. He will be thrilled about beating as he calls them and rather appropriately Brisbane Broncos Pty Ltd.

Comment

Cheers Parky. Im glad the Chooks got a win for Eddie and he's going OK. Good weekend being had by all.

Comment

Originally posted by novice chook View Post
                            Cheers Parky. Im glad the Chooks got a win for Eddie and he's going OK. Good weekend being had by all.
                            I feel sad for Wayne Bennett.

Bad joke..I'm no fan of skelator, but
                            ..Thanks everyone , and sorry.

Got some good simple advice off Salvatori Grubber.
                            He seem's pretty cool.

Comment

and I keep hearing the Bee Gees for some reason?

Comment

Working...
                              X