No announcement yet.

How do you have your Steak????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't eat anywhere near as much red meat as I used to. I used to be able to polish off one of those big T-bones at the Duke of Gloucester Hotel but that was another lifetime ago.
    I need for it to be so well done, it actually resembles an old boot, then I may think about eating it.
    Sounds like Phantom and Gabby are coming for dinner, but Mario is not.
    "It's these little things, they can pull you under
    Live your life filled with joy and wonder"

Comment

Originally posted by redwhiteblue View Post
      I don't eat anywhere near as much red meat as I used to. I used to be able to polish off one of those big T-bones at the Duke of Gloucester Hotel but that was another lifetime ago.
      I need for it to be so well done, it actually resembles an old boot, then I may think about eating it.
      Sounds like Phantom and Gabby are coming for dinner, but Mario is not.
      thats fine RWB, i will go out, find a steer, rip off the horns and ENJOY !!!!!

Delecto Oriens est odio Meridianus
      To love Easts is to hate Souffs

Originally posted by Bill Shankley, Liverpool FC
      At a football club, there’s a holy trinity – the players, the manager and the supporters. Directors don’t come into it. They are only there to sign the cheques.
      Originally posted by Andy Raymond Commentating Souffs V Manly 18/04/09
      The fireworks at the Easter show are making more noise than the crowd tonight

Comment

Originally posted by supermario View Post
        The novel I'm reading at the moment is hilarious. The wife eats dandelion salads and the estranged husband likes red blooded steaks, red wine and red blooded women...hence the estrangement. Even I draw the line at dandelion salad..
        "It's these little things, they can pull you under
        Live your life filled with joy and wonder"

Comment

Originally posted by supermario View Post
          Nothing like a rare steak from the SSS Barns or Lonestar!!! Served with bacon & fried tomato!!

Comment

Very well done.........not one hint of pink anywhere! I usually have steak once a week when I make a yummy steak sandwich lunch on Saturdays. In winter I have steak in stir fry, beef strog & other dishes but also have chicken, pork dishes as well.........a good variety
            Don't be afraid to step out in the rain. Take a chance. Sometimes the only way to get your rainbow is by getting wet.

Comment

Medium rare always.

Tonight I did T-Bones my personal favourite. Sear it on the searing hot plate, maybe 1 1/2-2 mins each side max, then transfer off the heat and put the rangehood down, 10-15 mins. Trust me its bewudiful. Its red/pink inside but not dripping, tender as a mo-fo. Red wine is very good with a steak by the way.

I honestly missed this thread till tonight. Farking bizzare shit I tells yas.

The FlogPen .

You know it makes sense.

Comment

I am with Stsaey, thats exactly how I like it, red and juicy on the inside but not to red.

I have walked out of the DOG many a time full to the brim from their steaks, but lile RWB it was a lifetime ago
                The Internet is a place for posting silly things
                Try and be serious and you will look stupid
                sigpic

Comment

Bahh , WTF i was just going to open the exact same thread.

Comment

Originally posted by Kingbilly View Post
                    I am with Stsaey, thats exactly how I like it, red and juicy on the inside but not to red.

I have walked out of the DOG many a time full to the brim from their steaks, but lile RWB it was a lifetime ago
                    Mate i love The Dog, you should go back now. I've had three steaks there in the last 6 months ... each time was perfection. I like my steaks rare and i love how the steak (and even the chips) stay hot throughout the entire meal. I always take my time when having a good steak, and those Mongolian Lamb hotplates are a brilliant idea. The first time i went there though, was about 27 years ago so i know how great they used to be too

p.s. Steaks MUST be rare. I even like it blue (but prefer it with pepper sauce when blue)

Comment

Originally posted by stsae View Post
                      I honestly missed this thread till tonight. Farking bizzare shit I tells yas.

Same here mate

Comment

Originally posted by OVP View Post
                        Same here mate
                        I thought it was just me mate. Spooky sheeeat.

BTW havent had a DOG steak in ages but they were always a great. I liked the Watto Bay Hotels steaks too, its where I discovered cold garlic butter on hot fresh steaks, its magic.

The FlogPen .

You know it makes sense.

Comment

MY daughter is turning 11 in May and she is a steak fiend, that and bacon are her two fav food groups
                          This thread has given me an idea, I might take her to the DOG for her b'day.
                          The Internet is a place for posting silly things
                          Try and be serious and you will look stupid
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Kingbilly View Post
                            MY daughter is turning 11 in May and she is a steak fiend, that and bacon are her two fav food groups
                            This thread has given me an idea, I might take her to the DOG for her b'day.
                            I was about to say that !!! take her and the rest of the family to the dog !!!

and Get yourself the 1kg steak KB !!!!

Delecto Oriens est odio Meridianus
                            To love Easts is to hate Souffs

Originally posted by Bill Shankley, Liverpool FC
                            At a football club, there’s a holy trinity – the players, the manager and the supporters. Directors don’t come into it. They are only there to sign the cheques.
                            Originally posted by Andy Raymond Commentating Souffs V Manly 18/04/09
                            The fireworks at the Easter show are making more noise than the crowd tonight

Comment

Medium to well done.

Once every month or two. I try to be as healthy as I can.

Northern and Eastern Suburbs Rooster
                              NER or Northern and Eastern Suburbs Rooster
                              (Bondi Express, Eastsport, Tickthebox, Outsidethesquare or BETO)

Every season since 1908, flying the flag, loud and proud
                              Go the mighty Tri-Colours, the envy of the league
                              Back to back
                              Easts to win

Comment

Working...
                              X