Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hi, i have been coming here for a while..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi, i have been coming here for a while..

Hi guys, i have been coming onto the this forum for a while now but for some reason could never register so that i could start posting...
    I have been dieing to to start discussing with all of you mighty roosters fans all the great things about our champion team..

and just like to mention how exciting the roosters side is looking now that Pearce is in the 7 & Carney in the 6, By the look of how this season has gone so far, our troubles have passed and the future is looking very good..

now to concentrate on the broncos this week which imo is a must win game, because we have parra the following week and if we loose both games we could drop out of the 8.. I think we can do it with alot more of the passion and class of our last 3 games.. yet our defence needs to be at its very best..

GO YOU MIGHTY ROOSTERS

Welcome Roosta, enjoy it here, it can be good fun.

Delecto Oriens est odio Meridianus
    To love Easts is to hate Souffs

Originally posted by Bill Shankley, Liverpool FC
    At a football club, there’s a holy trinity – the players, the manager and the supporters. Directors don’t come into it. They are only there to sign the cheques.
    Originally posted by Andy Raymond Commentating Souffs V Manly 18/04/09
    The fireworks at the Easter show are making more noise than the crowd tonight

Comment

Welcome Roosta.

Maybe the last of our troubles that still exists is inconsistency. And the last three weeks have gone a long way to addressing that.
      FONK

Comment

Yes very true RW&B, i do think inconsistency has still been a problem this year but we are a fairly young team and with a fair few new faces.. Now that combinations are setting in and the side is slowly starting to gel imo since carney has moved back to hes preferred position and anasta to hes better position at lock plus mini to hes preferred position we look a more organised and more directed side.
        In previous weeks this year anasta didnt no hes position in the side, if he should get in and take control, should he stay back and let carney an pearce do the organising, or is he a ball runner. Now hes officially playing lock the last 3 weeks has been hes best 3 weeks in a long time hes been getting back and running hard onto the ball out wide and still has a pass before and after the line.and now carney and pearce switch in between 1st n 2nd receiver and have been looking very good organising and directing the team around..

I really hope the boys continue this form and week by week the consistency will improve.

Comment

Welcome buddy.

Comment

Originally posted by BigMike View Post
            Welcome buddy.
            Thanks BigMike. A bit belated but I appreciate your acknowledgment.

Comment

Originally posted by BUDDY View Post
              hahaaha

welcome roosta, i wish you a long and prosperous career on these forums.

Comment

Originally posted by BUDDY View Post
                LOL, classic.

I like weissbars.

The FlogPen .

You know it makes sense.

Comment

Welcome to the mad house RooSta....

Comment

Working...
                  X