Wine Carry Bags

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wine Carry Bags

From what I read here, plenty of people like wine so...........some self promotion for my business Mermaid Designs.

Do you give wine as a gift? Why not give it in a handmade wine carry bag to add that something extra?

Going to lunch or dinner either at a BYO restaurant or to a friends place?

Then you need a wine carry bag. See attached photos of the one I made for my naughty sexy Italian hairdresser. Can make the bag either double or single depending up your needs & in a particular theme if you wish.

Have posted new handbag photos to my photo page - http://www.flickr.com/photos/mermaiddesigns/

ciao
    Angel
    Attached Files
    Don't be afraid to step out in the rain. Take a chance. Sometimes the only way to get your rainbow is by getting wet.

Can you put a rooster logo on it WA?

Delecto Oriens est odio Meridianus
    To love Easts is to hate Souffs

Originally posted by Bill Shankley, Liverpool FC
    At a football club, there’s a holy trinity – the players, the manager and the supporters. Directors don’t come into it. They are only there to sign the cheques.
    Originally posted by Andy Raymond Commentating Souffs V Manly 18/04/09
    The fireworks at the Easter show are making more noise than the crowd tonight

Comment

Mario, no but I do have 3 different fabrics with roosters printed on them. Will take photos & post if you like? The double is $40 and the single $30. In between outer fabric & the lining is stiffening & also padding. Don't use silver thermal stuff though but if just going a short distance to wherever you are eating, then they are ideal.
      Last edited by WickedAngel; 02-23-2009, 06:33 PM.
      Don't be afraid to step out in the rain. Take a chance. Sometimes the only way to get your rainbow is by getting wet.

Comment

The fabrics I have with roosters on. Definitely making myself one.
        Attached Files

Comment

Working...
        X