Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

•  

Comment

• These last two songs came up on my ipod at work today and a new 19 year old co worker turned to me and said your play list is awesome, lol, I was actually stoked that such a young person enjoys music from the 60's.

Comment

• Originally posted by horrie hastings View Post
        These last two songs came up on my ipod at work today and a new 19 year old co worker turned to me and said your play list is awesome, lol, I was actually stoked that such a young person enjoys music from the 60's.
        Thats way cool man.

Gotta let you know I am a young un too and find the old music way cool..

Originally posted by King Salvo 'Tedesco and Woods will be more than likely Dogs signings but both will give Tigers last shot - we are not in the race anymore'

Comment

• Originally posted by Mad_Rooster_in_GraceLand View Post

Thats way cool man.

Gotta let you know I am a young un too and find the old music way cool..
          My mum made me learn the words to Return to Sender when I was ......... ummm ............ i dunno . . fairly young. Prob was a good party trick??
          Went down a treat when I said " the bastard sent it back".

Wooden heart was her favourite from memory.
          Still recall some of the french.

Comment

• "It's these little things, they can pull you under
            Live your life filled with joy and wonder"

Comment

•  

Comment

• Originally posted by eddie View Post

My mum made me learn the words to Return to Sender when I was ......... ummm ............ i dunno . . fairly young. Prob was a good party trick??
                Went down a treat when I said " the bastard sent it back".

Wooden heart was her favourite from memory.
                Still recall some of the french.
                I'm sure Wooden Heart has German in it, not French. Or at least one version of it does. At least I'm hoping it does as we played it at my father's funeral for that reason alone as he and my late mother were German, and my mum loved Elvis.

I still remember when I was very young and money was tight and she bought me an Elvis 45 record for my birthday, which I never actually laid by hands on as she lay claim to it. Just like the set of Little House on the Prairie books I got as a gift because she wanted to read them ...

I recently downloaded an Elvis albumn to my Itunes in her memory and I smile every time one is played on shuffle. The man could sure sing!
                Supporting the RW&B, through good times and bad times.

Comment

• Originally posted by Parkway_Drive View Post
                  The King

Sorry I had to take it down you know - got to save my reputation as the King :-)
                  Last edited by King Salvo; 07-09-2017, 12:18 AM.

Comment

• Paul McCartney Composition - looked like they got the back up singers from the Abbey Road Canteen though - :-) - when stuck for other verses put in do do's and nah nah's as fillers- :-)
                    Last edited by King Salvo; 07-09-2017, 12:24 AM.

Comment

• The Stooges - I Wanna Be Your Dog- Featuring Iggy Pop

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BJIqnXTqg8I

Comment

• Heard this on Dad's phonogram today....shame they don't sound like Kanye but its pretty cool.

Comment

• Originally posted by King Salvo View Post
                          The Stooges - I Wanna Be Your Dog- Featuring Iggy Pop

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BJIqnXTqg8I

Sounds like a love song dedication for Mitchell Pierce.

Comment

• Originally posted by King Salvo View Post

Sorry I had to take it down you know - got to save my reputation as the King :-)
                            lol....pmsl.

Comment

•  

Comment

• Bee Gees - Spicks and Specks- Disco was their Albatross (Death before Disco) and they could never shake that period as well as that Sgt Peppers film which was the end of Peter Frampton - excellent song writers and harmonies and sadly only Barry is with us now

https://www.bing.com/videos/search?q...CA&FORM=VRDGAR
                                Last edited by King Salvo; 07-19-2017, 01:22 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X