No announcement yet.

Help needed on peoples names.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm ****ing bored backwards. I don't know what's more torturous; the off-season or watching us play week in week out.

Comment

Originally posted by Tootsie View Post
      Me
      LoneRooster(as opposed to 'The Lonerooster')
      Horries LoveChild
      Cockadoodle65

PS What happened to your little hand pump avatar?
      Pump, you have been responsible for some of the greatest and funniest lines I have ever read on a forum and some of your troll insults had me in stitches, I laughed so hard it hurt.

Tootsie, just to clarify, there was a "LoneRooster" who posted on the official wall before it went private. It was a bit of a tool, so much so that Junior (aka oranges) had a go at me (always TheLoneRooster) when he meant to have a go at LoneRooster - naturally I let Junior/oranges know of his mistake.

I suspect LoneRooster was not really a Rooster supporter and fortunately for me it didn't stick around for long. On the other hand, I have always been TheLoneRooster here, on melon's sites and on the official wall.
      "The price of freedom is eternal vigilance."

Thomas Jefferson

Comment

Originally posted by Lauren View Post
        I'm ****ing bored backwards. I don't know what's more torturous; the off-season or watching us play week in week out.
        Im with ya Lozz.

We were painful to watch, but the off-season is a killer.

At least the dirty stainedillasoxes are gorne also, makes me .

The FlogPen .

You know it makes sense.

Comment

Don't talk to that Chook prick, he's a complete arsehole!

Chook.

Comment

i didnt realise lauren was still around? perhaps shes posting from os?

Comment

Working...
            X