X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Aussie comediens.

Whadyareckon?

Love 'em..

Rodney Rude & Kevin "Bloody" Wilson are my faves..

Love how Kev's daughter calls herself Jenny Talia when she is on stage with him

Comment

I remember a Rude joke, well I think it was Rude. This is just from memory but it went something like this in that Rude drawl.

"I went to a fancy dress party the other night, and Kamahal was there, completely nude he was, shoved a hunk of wood up his arse and went as a chocolate paddlepop."

Also Kevs "Mick me mate the master farter, with his two piched perfect calobrated, fuel injected, wind protected, double jointed arse."

The joy of politically incorrect comedy. Imagine theyd ban Steady Eddy these days, for writing himself off.

Carl Barons bloody funny. Dave Hughes has his moments, when he not sucking Roves cigar.

Last edited by stsae; 08-26-2009, 06:54 PM.

The FlogPen .

You know it makes sense.

Comment

I saw Rodney at Kirribilli RSL.in the mid nineties.

I bought a Rodney rude T shirt and Rodney was signing them. The bastard wrote "Don't lick duck cocks " on it. I could nrver wear it...bastard.
        Last edited by shadow; 08-26-2009, 07:32 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by shadow View Post
          I saw Rodney at Kirribilli RSL.in the mid nineties.

I bought a Rodney rude T shirt and Rodney was signing them. The bastard wrote "Don't lick duck cocks " on it. I could nrver wear it...bastard.
          Farking Classic mate.

The FlogPen .

You know it makes sense.

Comment

Adam Hills,Michelle Laurie,Denise Scott.

Comment

Dave Hughes used to be funny but he's really lost it since getting regular TV stints. Too family friendly.

I love Paul McDermott, I want to cuddle him.

Comment

Joe Avati
                &
                Ahn Do

Comment

Originally posted by stsae View Post
                  I remember a Rude joke, well I think it was Rude. This is just from memory but it went something like this in that Rude drawl.

"I went to a fancy dress party the other night, and Kamahal was there, completely nude he was, shoved a hunk of wood up his arse and went as a chocolate paddlepop."

Also Kevs "Mick me mate the master farter, with his two piched perfect calobrated, fuel injected, wind protected, double jointed arse."

The joy of politically incorrect comedy. Imagine theyd ban Steady Eddy these days, for writing himself off.

Carl Barons bloody funny. Dave Hughes has his moments, when he not sucking Roves cigar.

We have similar tastes mate haha. Love Kev and i like Carl Barron out of the newer breed. Check this out lmao

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GIBw-BQUV28

p.s. remember this ? I used to love the b-side to this even better ... buggered if i can find it these days
                  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pyp0yNIjWmY

Comment

i really dont find any of them funny. its all cheap humour.

Comment

Tom Gleeson is a funny bloke.... Not rude or cras, just a funny bloke.

Comment

No one beats the original & best Col Elliott...

Akmal Saleh is also very bloody funny.

Comment

I thought Rodney Rude and Kev "Bloody" Wilson were classics!

Funny story, I went and saw RR at Coogee RSL and my mates wanted to sit up front. Well we did but about half way through his 2nd set I had to go to the loo (big mistake I know!). Well Itried to wait until his attention was diverted else where before I got up to go. Well bugger me, no sooner had I taken 2 steps then he was on to me......unfortunately not taken the piss his exact words were "fark me, get Security. This kids pissed and can't be of legal age, where's a farking copper when you really want one!" All in that tone of his and adding his nasty laugh at the end.

Didn't stop me running to the loo and waiting at least 10 mins or more before returning to my seat.

Farking prick I could have kilkled him. Especially as I was only 16!

Comment

Originally posted by OVP View Post
                            We have similar tastes mate haha. Love Kev and i like Carl Barron out of the newer breed. Check this out lmao

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GIBw-BQUV28

p.s. remember this ? I used to love the b-side to this even better ... buggered if i can find it these days
                            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pyp0yNIjWmY
                            GOLD mate, How much can a koala bear, Austyn is a freak.

I noticed Vince Sorrenti in that clip, with the big doobie, hes a funny farker.

Elliot Gobblet is a classic also.

Did you ever watch The Ronnie Johns 1/2 hour??? Heath Franklins his name, very funny bloke. His Chopper skits kill me, even Chopper likes em.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O2-vg...eature=related

This one about the word dickhead, made me cry, tears of joy. The chunt words alone, sticky sticky chunt-mason WTF, hes on some great drugs.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A3TtG8abTLw

The FlogPen .

You know it makes sense.

Comment

Rod Quantock. The guy off the Captain Snooze ads. Had a coporate team building day a few years back, and he was the evenings entertainment. Got the crowd involved and managed to lure a few hecklers to the stage. Man I cried.
                              He used to take guided bus tours around Melbourne, and would gate-crash high-society parties and restaurants, with a megaphone to give you a running commentary. Never uses a script.

Comment

Working...
                              X