No announcement yet.

Favourite 70's & 80's hits

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Loved this band back in the day...Spy v Spy: Harry's Reasons.

Last edited by Parkway_Drive; 02-19-2017, 11:44 PM.
    Originally posted by boogie

"There's a lot of people competing for title of dumbest chookpen member such as Tommy S, Rusty, Johnny, ROC, Tobin but without a doubt you are the worst, youre thick as a brick christ this is the dumbest thing I've read in a long time you should go back to supporting the panthers"

Comment

• Originally posted by rented tracksuit View Post
      Geese we've lost some brilliant people over the past 12 months or so. 😞
      Makes you feel old.
      Bowie being gone seems surreal still.

Comment

• Originally posted by Parkway_Drive View Post
        Loved this band back in the day...Spy v Spy: Harry's Reasons.
        Parkie I was junkie mates with the lead guitarist Michael Wiley's brother Chris when I was younger & out to lunch, I actually did time with him.
        And in those years when I was on the smack with Chris I saw Spy v Spy in concert around Sydney probably up to 30 times, Harry's Reasons was actually written about Chris Wiley.
        I met them when they were in the squats in Glebe & when the squats were pulled down they wrote the song Dont tear it down.
        I used to love going & watching them live.
        https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gOeJshHFpPI

Comment

• Fair dinkum.
          My ex knew Micheal Wiley through friends from Dee Why apparently.
          Her and her mates were Spy groupies , went to heaps of gigs.

I was more into Beasts of Bourbon and Ed Kuepper.

Comment

• I thought this song was pretty good in the day by the Clash
            https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4vHvzybkqfo

Comment

• Originally posted by Parkway_Drive View Post

What a God Lemmy was...
              Hell yeah. Lemmy was one of a kind.

Comment

• I seriously wanted to make this chick my GF.

https://g.co/kgs/fSTF1y
                FVCK CANCER

Comment

• Bump
                  FVCK CANCER

Comment

• So I said I would give you all my thoughts on the Guns n Roses concert so here goes.

I went to see them last night and I must say that the simplest way to put it is that these guys have still got it! After seeing Axel Rose with ACDC make a mess of the greatest rock band on the planet, I was more than happy to have my thoughts corrected and see him absolutely smash it in his familiar colors.

Every member of the band played well. Duff was amazing and Slash, well what can be said? He's is just Slash and WOW! Not quite up there with Angus Young in my book but each in their own bands, they are a sight to see and hear.

I must say I was a little disappointed in the somewhat lack of volume. It was loud but I thought it wasn't 'ear ringingly' loud enough.

The show was explosive from the outset and went for just short of 3 hours and the guys worked their arses off jumping around sweating all night. I reckon the Asia Pacific tour has done wonders for Axel as he looks a lot trimmer than the overweight off key singer that sat in the wheelchair for ACDC last year.

It was a show to remember and I am privileged to have been able to see the last ever show by such an iconic band.

Loved it!
                    Last edited by rented tracksuit; 03-04-2017, 06:42 PM.
                    FVCK CANCER

Comment

So I said I would give you all my thoughts on the Guns n Roses concert so here goes.

I went to see them last night and I must say that the simplest way to put it is that these guys have still got it! After seeing Axel Rose with ACDC make a mess of the greatest rock band on the planet, I was more than happy to have my thoughts corrected and see him absolutely smash it in his familiar colors.

Every member of the band played well. Duff was amazing and Slash, well what can be said? He's is just Slash and WOW! Not quite up there with Angus Young in my book but each in their own bands, they are a sight to see and hear.

I must say I was a little disappointed in the somewhat lack of volume. It was loud but I thought it wasn't 'ear ringingly' loud enough.

The show was explosive from the outset and went for just short of 3 hours and the guys worked their arses off jumping around sweating all night. I reckon the Asia Pacific tour has done wonders for Axel as he looks a lot trimmer than the overweight off key singer that sat in the wheelchair for ACDC last year.

It was a show to remember and I am privileged to have been able to see the last ever show by such an iconic band.

Loved it!
                      Who gives a fark what you think dribbler.

Comment

• Sorry guys, just wanted to add that if I had the chance again, it would be on the 'must do' list!
                        Last edited by rented tracksuit; 03-04-2017, 11:11 PM.
                        FVCK CANCER

Comment

Sorry guys, just wanted to add that if I had the chance again, it would be in the 'must do' list!
                          Wank wank wank.

Comment

• You know guys, when you see the above persons name come up in a thread, you know it's going to be hijacked or derailed by foul abuse, homophobia, threats and just poor tasting dribble. It's a shame if that's happening in a thread like this.
                            FVCK CANCER

Comment

You know guys, when you see the above persons name come up in a thread, you know it's going to be hijacked or derailed by foul abuse, homophobia, threats and just poor tasting dribble. It's a shame if that's happening in a thread like this.
                              Wank wank wank.
                              Remember you dont read my posts.
                              No one gives a toss what you think you grub

Comment

• A hidden gem from the Purple Rain album

"It's these little things, they can pull you under
                                Live your life filled with joy and wonder"

Comment

Working...
                                X