• Show
Clear All

•  

Comment

•  

Comment

•  

Comment

• Christopher Cross performing his number one hit "Sailing" live in 1980

Comment

• Lindsey Buckingham - Trouble (1981) music video and first single from the debut solo album "Law And Order". Lyrics: Two, ah-three, ah-four! Two, ah-three, ah...

Comment

•  

Comment

•  
                Originally posted by King Salvo 'Tedesco and Woods will be more than likely Dogs signings but both will give Tigers last shot - we are not in the race anymore'

Comment

•  

Comment

• Not the 70's or 80's but in the early 90's Guns n Roses were up there with the best bands in the world so my wife & I decided to go & see them on Friday night at ANZ stadium, I must say we were disappointed. Not so much with the Gunners who are all in their 50's but more with the sound of the concert.
                    That was the 2nd concert we have been to at the Stadium the other being The Rolling Stones & it will be the last. That stadium is too big to have concerts at. The wind distorts the sound so much that you couldnt here Axle singing during songs, I would give it a 5 out of 10 & if I wasnt given the tickets I would want my money back.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mickie Lane View Post
                      Not the 70's or 80's but in the early 90's Guns n Roses were up there with the best bands in the world so my wife & I decided to go & see them on Friday night at ANZ stadium, I must say we were disappointed. Not so much with the Gunners who are all in their 50's but more with the sound of the concert.
                      That was the 2nd concert we have been to at the Stadium the other being The Rolling Stones & it will be the last. That stadium is too big to have concerts at. The wind distorts the sound so much that you couldnt here Axle singing during songs, I would give it a 5 out of 10 & if I wasnt given the tickets I would want my money back.
                      I disagree. I've been to ACDC at ANZ a number of times now and have been blown away each time. I reckon it's a great venue for such a loud concert. The only negative is that there is a lot of unused space but where else are you going to create such an atmosphere with nearly 60000 people all smashing to the same beat?

Will give you my Gunners review after I see them on the 3rd of March.
                      Last edited by rented tracksuit; 02-13-2017, 06:59 PM.
                      FVCK CANCER

Comment

• © Unidisc Music Group Buy on iTunes: http://bit.ly/1bFpQBU Follow on Twitter! http://twitter.com/UnidiscMusic Join our Facebook http://tinyurl.com/unidiscfac...

Comment

• Originally posted by rented tracksuit View Post

I disagree. I've been to ACDC at ANZ a number of times now and have been blown away each time. I reckon it's a great venue for such a loud concert. The only negative is that there is a lot of unused space but where else are you going to create such an atmosphere with nearly 60000 people all smashing to the same beat?

Will give you my Gunners review after I see them on the 3rd of March.
                          No thanks I have no desire to hear your CB review.

Comment

wanker

Comment

• when I woke up about an hour ago, the radio was playing Peter Sarstat.....................................Where do you go to my lovely?

I think that was early 70's........................or there abouts.

Nice and mellow, a good escape

Comment

No problems at all. I'm going to post it for you anyway and I know you will read it and I also know you will reply with some sort of homophobic rhetoric.

Standard really.
                                FVCK CANCER

Comment

Working...
                                X