•  

Comment

•  

Comment

•  

Comment

•  

Comment

• One of Madness's true anthems, 'Baggy Trousers' captured the imagination of kids and parents all over the UK when it was released in 1980. The video, which b...

Comment

• 'House Of Fun' was released as a one-off single in 1982 and went to #1 in the UK, staying in the chart for nine weeks. The song is arguably the best example ...

Comment

• Originally posted by horrie hastings
                  Can't believe another one is gone

He was a musical genius, RIP Prince Nelson Rodgers
                  Originally posted by boogie

"There's a lot of people competing for title of dumbest chookpen member such as Tommy S, Rusty, Johnny, ROC, Tobin but without a doubt you are the worst, youre thick as a brick christ this is the dumbest thing I've read in a long time you should go back to supporting the panthers"

Comment

•  

"There's a lot of people competing for title of dumbest chookpen member such as Tommy S, Rusty, Johnny, ROC, Tobin but without a doubt you are the worst, youre thick as a brick christ this is the dumbest thing I've read in a long time you should go back to supporting the panthers"

Comment

• Originally posted by Parkway_Drive View Post

He was a musical genius, RIP Prince Nelson Rodgers
                      Such a great loss, some of the stuff he did for other artists was just amazing.

ps I deleted my original post because the owner of the you tube clip took it down so it couldn't play anymore

Comment

• Originally posted by horrie hastings View Post

Such a great loss, some of the stuff he did for other artists was just amazing.

ps I deleted my original post because the owner of the you tube clip took it down so it couldn't play anymore

Something like 1000 songs written (they say 500 are still to see the light of day for some reason) so we may still get performers over time performing some of his unreleased work.
                        He could play 27 instruments as well.
                        Re the Little Red Corvette Clip you uploaded before the owner took it down, I actually downloaded the same clip from Youtube and put it on facebook I noticed that I didn't see it later.....
                        Cheers

Comment

• Originally posted by Parkway_Drive View Post

Something like 1000 songs written (they say 500 are still to see the light of day for some reason) so we may still get performers over time performing some of his unreleased work.
                          He could play 27 instruments as well.
                          Re the Little Red Corvette Clip you uploaded before the owner took it down, I actually downloaded the same clip from Youtube and put it on facebook I noticed that I didn't see it later.....
                          Cheers
                          20 instruments by the time he was 13. amazing talent. Im not sure about the next statement but Clapton was once asked whats it like to be the best guitarist ever - he replied I dunno ask Prince. Big call although Nelson could play. All by ear.
                          Alcohol never solved any life problems.....then again neither did milk.

Comment

• Originally posted by melon.... View Post
                            20 instruments by the time he was 13. amazing talent. Im not sure about the next statement but Clapton was once asked whats it like to be the best guitarist ever - he replied I dunno ask Prince. Big call although Nelson could play. All by ear.
                            I remember watching a rage or a concert on the ABC in the mid 80s when I was a kid. I was blown away by Prince's playing, not extraordinarily technical or fast but he had this amazing feel, tone and phrasing..I guess in a way like Hendrix was nearly 2 decades earlier.
                            Last edited by Parkway_Drive; 05-03-2016, 10:09 PM.

Comment

•  

Comment

• Christopher Cross performing his number one hit "Sailing" live in 1980

Comment

Working...
                                X