Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Terrorist attacks in Israel

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Terrorist attacks in Israel

    Guys...just opening a thread for this topic where people can post without getting caught up in that other awful dialogue and some of the posts there.

    I know a lot of people are hurting in our own country now...you have every right to be. Terrorist attacks change the game...all bets are off. Political ideology or arguments about land don't matter now, it becomes humanity and freedom over treachery and cowardice.

    The footage and reports are sickening...human depravity and hatred of freedom at its worst. The only way the weak happy clappers to evil (incl a couple on here) could face their reckoning is if it was their child or Mum or Dad or brother or sister being kidnapped or tortured or raped or having their body desecrated and shamed by laughing, celebrating people. This is what happened. If you stand with this, you are supporting terrorism.

    Now Jewish people in Australia are being told they should stay away from the Opera House where the terrorist supporters are gathering to celebrate and demonstrate. Who let these families into this country?? I'm sure Australian values have never included openly supporting terrorism. Yet one person with an Israeli flag was arrested and the other sickening gathering allowed to proceed unimpeded. What in Gods name has this world come to?

    The free world has got to be unequivocal about its united condemnation of terrorism and be courageous and unapologetic in its responses. Otherwise its just going to keep happening.
    Last edited by Jacks Fur Coat; 10-09-2023, 08:31 PM.

  • #2
    https://johnmenadue.com/palestinians...ent-apartheid/
    We used to have empires run by emperors. Then we had kingdoms run by kings.
    Now we have countries run by ………

    Comment


    • #3
      https://www.amnesty.org/en/location/...n-territories/
      We used to have empires run by emperors. Then we had kingdoms run by kings.
      Now we have countries run by ………

      Comment


      • #4
        Hahaha I almost agree with old mate on this one. Israel has a right to defend itself against terrorist attacks, but it doesn't have a right to annex the West Bank.

        Comment


        • #5
          Guys the other thing is there are a lot of people hurting in our own Rooster family too of Jewish faith and with relatives in Israel. So we stand with them. It is a very emotional and upsetting time.

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Jacks Fur Coat View Post
            Guys the other thing is there are a lot of people hurting in our own Rooster family too of Jewish faith and with relatives in Israel. So we stand with them. It is a very emotional and upsetting time.
            Thus one is a better read

            https://www.amnesty.org/en/location/...n-territories/
            We used to have empires run by emperors. Then we had kingdoms run by kings.
            Now we have countries run by ………

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Jacks Fur Coat View Post
              Guys the other thing is there are a lot of people hurting in our own Rooster family too of Jewish faith and with relatives in Israel. So we stand with them. It is a very emotional and upsetting time.
              I have a friend who is Palestinian who has lost family members due to Israeli aggression

              I strongly suggest you read the link below before commenting on issues you clearly have no real idea about

              As I’ve said before on here some time back this matter is extremely complicated and there are two sides to this

              https://www.amnesty.org/en/location/...n-territories/
              We used to have empires run by emperors. Then we had kingdoms run by kings.
              Now we have countries run by ………

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Andrew Walker View Post

                I have a friend who is Palestinian who has lost family members due to Israeli aggression

                I strongly suggest you read the link below before commenting on issues you clearly have no real idea about

                As I’ve said before on here some time back this matter is extremely complicated and there are two sides to this

                https://www.amnesty.org/en/location/...n-territories/
                I never read the Menadue links or similar. The only links we need now old son are ones of support for victims or condemnation of terrorism. Otherwise best to keep your mouth shut. Nothing else is needed or helps...way too soon for ideological arguments.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by Jacks Fur Coat View Post

                  I never read the Menadue links or similar. The only links we need now old son are ones of support for victims or condemnation of terrorism. Otherwise best to keep your mouth shut. Nothing else is needed or helps...way too soon for ideological arguments.
                  Jack don't agree with you much if late but with you 100% . Innocent people are being killed and some want to politicise it . Disgrace.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Putin would be enjoying this. It was his birthday a couple of days ago- he celebrated by pushing his birthday cake out of a window and made a wish that the US gets involved in someone else's war

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by Jacks Fur Coat View Post

                      I never read the Menadue links or similar. The only links we need now old son are ones of support for victims or condemnation of terrorism. Otherwise best to keep your mouth shut. Nothing else is needed or helps...way too soon for ideological arguments.
                      OMFG This whole thing on both sides has always been political and ideology based. It is never too soon to point this out or to point out human rights abuses from a particular government.

                      It’s only too soon because it doesn’t fit your position on this I believe you are more than happy to bury your head in the sand or turn a blind eye to the Palestinian suffering that has happened for decades due to their religion

                      Now when or if you ever decide to pull your head out of the sand and educate yourself on what has exactly been going on over that way Here is some more reading for you

                      https://www.hrw.org/report/2021/04/2...nd-persecution
                      Last edited by Andrew Walker; 10-10-2023, 03:50 AM.
                      We used to have empires run by emperors. Then we had kingdoms run by kings.
                      Now we have countries run by ………

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by Andrew Walker View Post

                        OMFG This whole thing on both sides has always been political and ideology based. It is never too soon to point this out or to point out human rights abuses from a particular government.

                        It’s only too soon because it doesn’t fit your position on this I believe you are more than happy to bury your head in the sand or turn a blind eye to the Palestinian suffering that has happened for decades due to their religion

                        Now when or if you ever decide to pull your head out of the sand and educate yourself on what has exactly been going on over that way Here is some more reading for you

                        https://www.hrw.org/report/2021/04/2...nd-persecution
                        So Hamas isn't guilty of human rights abuse. Its obvious what side your allegiance is to and its not to humanity as a hole. I haven't seen where you have pointed out the atrocity of killing innocent party goers. Hamas is nothing more than a terrorist group.
                        And you think the Jews have not been persocuted because of there religious belief
                        Last edited by Rooster1908; 10-10-2023, 08:00 AM.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          There you go 08 jumping to conclusions all because someone has pointed out there are two sides to this, when one points this out this is the stereotypical response one gets

                          The point being made is when one side does it they are demonized for it by many when the other side does it you need to go to places like Amnesty International to find reports and literally nothing is said in msm against it. When one shows others this the response is they do it to, or Jaxxx I’m not reading this as it’s too soon to point this out

                          I support neither side ( it’s complicated) it’s not my fight but I do realise their are two sides to it and I will point that out showing the other side to it that is being overlooked or ignored and just because it pisses you or others off for doing so won’t stop me. I could jump to conclusions about you but I will pass on that.
                          Last edited by Andrew Walker; 10-10-2023, 12:05 PM.
                          We used to have empires run by emperors. Then we had kingdoms run by kings.
                          Now we have countries run by ………

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by Andrew Walker View Post
                            There you go 08 jumping to conclusions all because someone has pointed out there are two sides to this, when one points this out this is the stereotypical response one gets

                            The point being made is when one side does it they are demonized for it by many when the other side does it you need to go to places like Amnesty International to find reports and literally nothing is said in msm against it. When one shows others this the response is they do it to, or Jaxxx I’m not reading this as it’s too soon to point this out

                            I support neither side ( it’s complicated) it’s not my fight but I do realise their are two sides to it and I will point them out and just because it pisses you or others off for doing so won’t stop me. I could jump to conclusions about you but I will pass on that.
                            But Aw you haven't pointed out both sides. Mealy the palatines. And links to articles Blaming Israel Pm that only state his securities failures. The only facts are that both sides are to blame and both sides are guilty of genocide.
                            And the only conclusion you could jump to about me from my post on the subject is that I think both sides are to blame and should stop killing innocents. Sorry you have not grasped that
                            Last edited by Rooster1908; 10-10-2023, 09:45 AM.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Ok, I’ll brave a comment. The situation in the Middle East is one hell of a complex dilemma. Ever since I was old enough to understand it I have grappled with the futility and morality of what goes on there for decades on end now. Two sides with religious claims to the same land. One dispossessed. Both sides causing deplorable atrocities and terror on innocent victims mostly children and women. I’m expected to take sides. I can’t. The whole thing is morally repugnant to me. Senseless death and suffering is all I see. It makes me sick.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X