Klemmer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Klemmer

Being reported that Klemmer is on the outer at the Knights…should he be someone Uncle Nick should look at? Still only 27 yrs old…thoughts?

yep. he would shine in our system. another Angus
    1911 1912 1913 1923 1935 1936 1937 1940 1945 1974 1975 2002 2013 2018 2019 2020

Comment

Rumours that we are in the mix.
      I think he still has a lot to offer in the right team.
      Will probably get higher offer from others than us so depends whether he is after the cash.
      Wouldn't say No for the right price.

Comment

A great like for like replacement for SST. We haven’t seen the best of him the last few years but we know how well he goes when he’s on. Would probably like the change of scenery and the chance to play at a successful club. Seems a good family man too so would do well in our clean culture. As long as he’s realistic with his asking price, it’s a big yes from me.

Comment

Would love Klemmer to come to the Roosters, feel like he will fit in well here.

Comment

Imagine our middle: JWH, SST, the mullet; Klemmer; Boo
            Written and published on behalf of the Liberal Party, Queensland

Comment

I havent seen much of him since the 6again rule was introduced and game was sped up. How has he adapted?
              Exonerate the West Memphis Three - www.wm3.org

Comment

would add some mongrel to our pack

Comment

No thanks his knees are shot and he has been less effective with the increased speed of the game.

Comment

Originally posted by Roosterfarian View Post
                    I havent seen much of him since the 6again rule was introduced and game was sped up. How has he adapted?
                    There is talk of NRL changing the 6 again rule for next season. Brings his size back into play, potentially
                    Written and published on behalf of the Liberal Party, Queensland

Comment

Originally posted by Bigrooster View Post
                      Being reported that Klemmer is on the outer at the Knights…should he be someone Uncle Nick should look at? Still only 27 yrs old…thoughts?
                      At 27, for a front-rower he's at his peak and barring major injury concerns could shine bright over the next 5 years in the right system of course!!!

Comment

I worry about props who come into the NRL very young. I've seen a few, like Woods e.g., who seem to hit a wall after about 25 or 26 and don't seem to be able to maintain the rage.

Comment

Needs to shave his head again, not the same player with hair.

Comment

He makes yardage which is what we lack atm with the loss of Liu I hope we can have a crack at him.

8.Collins
                            10.Klem

15.JWH
                            16.Baker/Butcher/SST

Comment

No way!! Sign manu first , billy and suallii long term deals add vuate/ Fijian wing to 30 man squad an then look at value for money in the pack

Comment

Working...
                              X