Angus the wanker

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Angus the wanker

Needs a clip from from Trent and team mates.. Looked like a Panther tonight..

Angus the great

Krut the wanker

Comment

Originally posted by kruT View Post
      Needs a clip from from Trent and team mates.. Looked like a Panther tonight..
      I agree Sir, he is better than that & if he had stayed in Rah Rah he would have become the Wallabies captain shortly. Silly shit and he will be ours & NSW captain in the next few years.

Comment

Originally posted by top_joe View Post

I agree Sir, he is better than that & if he had stayed in Rah Rah he would have become the Wallabies captain shortly. Silly shit and he will be ours & NSW captain in the next few years.
        Not captain material..

Comment

Originally posted by kruT View Post

Not captain material..
          Could be.
          He looked better and more 'corporate' without the long hair.

Comment

I love Gus but I agree it was very poor form !! It was a great effort from the Titans fullback to nearly pull off a great try saver

Comment

Man buns are oh so "yesterday".
              ...along with man skinny jeans and man skin tight suits.
              'Sharp' is the new trend.

Comment

You blokes are kidding , he stuck his tongue out. others are bashing wives and girlfriends . raping woman . Drugs , drunk and some dic&head starts thread about a tongue. Not a good look but also not a big deal

Comment

Picture Cody Walker doing that. You blokes would want to kill him. That sort of behavior by opposition players would make me want to kill them. It’s not good form Angus. Get a haircut and pull your socks up. That ain’t captain material.

Comment

I said it was a Rabbitoh remnant inside his system that needed to come out. Everyone does and says silly things in the heat of the moment but I am sure plenty will take him aside and explain that is not the Roosters way and he should know this by now. But I agree with 1908 also. If that's the worst he is going to do, he's still quite ok compared to many others' behaviour.
                    "When this is all over, I'd still like some of you to stay away from me"

Comment

At least get a red white and blue scrunchy

Comment

I've watched it a few times now and didn't see him poke his tongue out or heckle the little dude with the stupid rat tail (who had an impressive game IMO + probably surprised him with that tackle).

My reading is that Gus smiled, tried to fend him and the dude went low with a really strong tackle (a lot of those skinny indigenous dudes are a looot stronger + more determined than they look).

It was a soft fend attempt and I reckon Gus got surprised. However, I don't think he was cocky/arrogant. If he was, he's learned his lesson now (i.e. don't under-estimate anybody).

PS - Gus totally looks like this stripper that a friend (who was eeerm... a worker back in the day) had at her 21st. Big buff dude with a tied back ponytail. I still remember his tight, silver jock strap. Can somebody tell Gus I'm happy that he looks that way so long as he doesn't play that way?
                        Last edited by ism22; 06-13-2021, 10:04 AM.

Comment

Yes, storm in a teacup, but I hope that's the last time I see that kind of mug lair from Angus.
                          "The price of freedom is eternal vigilance."

Thomas Jefferson

Comment

Originally posted by ism22 View Post
                            I've watched it a few times now and didn't see him poke his tongue out or heckle the little dude with the stupid rat tail (who had an impressive game IMO + probably surprised him with that tackle).

My reading is that Gus smiled, tried to fend him and the dude went low with a really strong tackle (a lot of those skinny indigenous dudes are a looot stronger + more determined than they look).

It was a soft fend attempt and I reckon Gus got surprised. However, I don't think he was cocky/arrogant. If he was, he's learned his lesson now (i.e. don't under-estimate anybody).

PS - Gus totally looks like this stripper that a friend (who was eeerm... a worker back in the day) had at her 21st. Big buff dude with a tied back ponytail. I still remember his tight, silver jock strap. Can somebody tell Gus I'm happy that he looks that way so long as he doesn't play that way?

Last edited by milanja; 06-13-2021, 10:11 AM.

Comment

Gus did the same thing two games back when he scored...just a bit of fun. Think try celebs.

Comment

Working...
                              X