Clear All

Originally posted by Mickie Lane View Post

Maybe the Chooks could get these guys to replace JWH SST
    Is the one in the blue gloves Paul the g train Gallon

Comment

Originally posted by Mickie Lane View Post

Maybe the Chooks could get these guys to replace JWH SST

Hahaha
      It would be a fine line between a bootlace tackle and a coat-hanger that's for sure

That was a good fight btw
      Last edited by Bondicigar; 06-06-2021, 08:57 PM.

Comment

Big fan
        1911 1912 1913 1923 1935 1936 1937 1940 1945 1974 1975 2002 2013 2018 2019 2020

Comment

Originally posted by Bondicigar View Post
          Too tall .
          most forwards will resemble midgets soon. Less chance of hitting someone high and harder to stop with a legs tackle , with more chance of being hit high to gain a advantage.
          Melboure will have no one over 5 ft in there pack within 2 seasons
          Are you saying there is a chance we could get Moa back then??

Comment

I thought our forward stocks are looking healthy for the future. I would be more concerned about shoring up some outside backs?

Comment

baker is better and cheaper. hard pass

Comment

We haven’t bought a forward since Angus.

Comment

Originally posted by top_joe View Post

Are you saying there is a chance we could get Moa back then??
                  Maybe Danny Nutley

Comment

IMO he's always been over-rated. I remember the weird Origin movie where he was portrayed as being Golem and was like 'huuuh?'

The one good thing I've ever seen him do was that weird run at SBW and JWH where he looked like Homer Simpson doing the old 'just gonna swing my arms like this and if you get hit it's your own fault' (except with his feet in Klemmer's face). It was hilarious because:
                    1. It was just so odd.
                    2. They absolutely smashed him.
                    3. He was penalised in the last 10 seconds of the game (I think when we were up by 4 and they had possession on our line lolz).

Comment

If trained right and give the killer instinct, Fletcher "Ox" Baker will be better than Klemmer.

Comment

Originally posted by ism22 View Post
                        IMO he's always been over-rated. I remember the weird Origin movie where he was portrayed as being Golem and was like 'huuuh?'

The one good thing I've ever seen him do was that weird run at SBW and JWH where he looked like Homer Simpson doing the old 'just gonna swing my arms like this and if you get hit it's your own fault' (except with his feet in Klemmer's face). It was hilarious because:
                        1. It was just so odd.
                        2. They absolutely smashed him.
                        3. He was penalised in the last 10 seconds of the game (I think when we were up by 4 and they had possession on our line lolz).
                        I'll always remember that, I laughed my ass off
                        "I don't think anything I've ever done is wrong" - Homer J Simpson

Comment

God no. He's like Napa. Not mobile. His days are over.

Comment

Originally posted by Chook089 View Post
                            Glad the rumours of signing lodge have gone away, I reckon klemmer would be a good singing moving forward
                            April the 1st?

Comment

I think they are well served in the forwards - it's outside backs where a signing or 2 maybe be appropriate- There's a few youngsters coming through be a time issue for them -Jordan Swann- Centre (SG Ball now playing Jersey Flegg ) and Silktail Chooks signing Vuate Karawalevu -Wing ( Now playing Jersey Flegg also ) are progressing well
                              Last edited by King Salvo; 06-07-2021, 05:30 PM.

Comment

While I used to be a fan of Klemmer, I much prefer players that actually dig in more when playing in crap teams than players that become "unmotivated"
                                The Internet is a place for posting silly things
                                Try and be serious and you will look stupid
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X