No announcement yet.

NRL Charges

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A joke....I fear "they" are making a statement in this case to support the crazy. Did he have a chance?

Comment

I am so disillusioned with the game ATM.

Comment

They are nuts. And completely up their own arses.

Comment

Yikes Crichton is trying the I thought he still had the ball defense not sure that has any chance of being successful.

Comment

Originally posted by fletch View Post
            Yikes Crichton is trying the I thought he still had the ball defense not sure that has any chance of being successful.
            Not trying to put his arms around Kelly and make a tackle will not help his cause either.

Comment

Both will be found guilty I think PVL wants an example here, May his reign end sharply!

Comment

Crichton guilty and will serve two matches

Comment

Never in doubt given the maniacal crackdown going on atm.

The NRL Judiciary is about as fair and democratic as Nazi Germany's People's Court atm.

Fuhrer V'landys will be ecstatic with tonight's outcomes.

Comment

Originally posted by fletch View Post
                    Crichton guilty and will serve two matches
                    Probably deserved when he already copped two fines for similar actions, Robbo seems to have lost all discipline, you can’t preach about protecting our players, and then go out this week and lose all control against the opposition.

now the Canberra game is a crucial as it gets, a win probably gets us a finals spot, a loss could start a bad run with origin around the corner and successive games v the storm and panthers coming up.

Comment

I’m moving over to the soccer forum....

Comment

Just when I thought the NRL couldn't get worse than what happened on the weekend

Comment

Very very unfortunate that 2 weeks ago those tackles would barely be scrutinized.. they cant say Rads was attacking the head......Every kicker from now on is almost untacklable. I wonder if at the back of their the rooster players defence will so soften for fear of

Comment

Being cited.

Comment

The whole enjoyment of the year has completely gone down the toilet. We got the most injuries, the unscrutinized dog shots against parra and in the cleanup post that, the harshest scrutinized punishment, to go ontop of the refereeing blunders of forward passes. After following the roosters since 1967, yes I'm 68, this is one of the most deflating periods in following the roosters in 54 years!

Comment

Originally posted by Jacks Fur Coat View Post
                                A joke....I fear "they" are making a statement in this case to support the crazy. Did he have a chance?
                                Sign the petition to sack Vlandys and Abdo http://chng.it/h7F4NCPgt8

Comment

Working...
                                X