Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The Skeez View Post
    What.. no gwavy?

Shags starts a thread asking us who we think we should sign. Then post a few hours later claiming to have the good oil.
    Like George he can only keep his poker face for so long.

Comment

Originally posted by Rooster_6 View Post
      Seems to be so many injuries these days there's very few disgruntled players sitting in reserve grade to go and pick up.

I wonder what the plan is to replace Bmoz next year? If we were to go out and pick up someone like Garrick whether their parent club would be open to releasing them early for a small sum.
      Is it a given than B-Moz is retiring?

Until I hear otherwise, I'm expecting him to play on. Suaalii's an obvious replacement though.

Comment

Originally posted by Thirteen View Post
        Snap or Snag or whatever his name is was sighted at The Gap earlier on today.

Don’t jump Mate it’s all good....
        LOL! Poor bloke is deadset heartbroken.
        Exonerate the West Memphis Three - www.wm3.org

Comment

Originally posted by ism22 View Post

Is it a given than B-Moz is retiring?

Until I hear otherwise, I'm expecting him to play on. Suaalii's an obvious replacement though.
          I believe a decision is due at the end of the month. Even if he does continue on, at that age with an ACL injury we need to start preparing for the next guy he may find after rehab he's just not up to it.

I think the club are developing Suaalii as a centre. With Jmoz likely only having 6-18 more months before retirement and Manu being a flight risk next time he is off contract should clubs start offering him a fullback role and fullback money.

Comment

Working...
          X