Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Are the NRL in breach of their duty of care?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Are the NRL in breach of their duty of care?

Two dog shots tonight, one leaves a player in a serious condition in hospital. Nothing done about it on the field. Time for players injured as a result of foul play to start suing the NRL and the perpetrators.

This isn't about just pegging us back anymore, I am legitimately concerned for our players.
    "I don't think anything I've ever done is wrong" - Homer J Simpson

Comment

The inaction by the officials was eye opening. Imagine if jwh had done what Brown had done......

Comment

Originally posted by takethe 2 View Post
        The inaction by the officials was eye opening. Imagine if jwh had done what Brown had done......
        Season ending suspension...

He'd been looking at Minimum 8wks, honestly.

Comment

Originally posted by FREEMAN89 View Post

Season ending suspension...

He'd been looking at Minimum 8wks, honestly.
          Tried and executed on the spot.

Comment

Originally posted by stringaz View Post
            This isn't about just pegging us back anymore, I am legitimately concerned for our players.
            After Hutch tonight I reckon there needs to be real concern....fcuken disgrace that it was "missed". He should have been binned or off. Seen binning for way less.
            Thanks match officials we got a bloke in a serious condition in hospital and your response SFA....I'm so filthy.

Comment

Hard to disagree after seeing tonight's performance.

Comment

Tonight was one of the strangest officiating performances I have seen in a long time. Plenty of incompetence but there seemed to a lot of on the run & off the cuff decisions and comments being made towards players.

I couldn’t believe it when I heard Checcin over the on field microphone saying “keep calm Jared” on tackle 3 as he was standing next to him in the defensive line. That’s not your job mate, you can’t influence a player or game like that.

Comment

Originally posted by Rooster_6 View Post
                  Tonight was one of the strangest officiating performances I have seen in a long time. Plenty of incompetence but there seemed to a lot of on the run & off the cuff decisions and comments being made towards players.

I couldn’t believe it when I heard Checcin over the on field microphone saying “keep calm Jared” on tackle 3 as he was standing next to him in the defensive line. That’s not your job mate, you can’t influence a player or game like that.
                  Totally agree!! Chechin is usually one of the best at being impartial but had a shocker tonight..

Comment

You will find it a rare thing that I will criticise refereeing, Out of the on ground and bunker official how that dog act was missed is appalling.

Comment

Originally posted by Rooster_6 View Post

Ive been seeing this sort of bullshit for the last 20 years. Just more blatant and arrogant manipulation of the competition.

Just one incidence going back to the 19 GF when soliola literally cartwheeled kearys legs out from under him when the ball hit Travis touma. And all we heard was trainers on the field rubbish.

Our success breeds hateful bias amongst the league, there is no conspiracy cloak and dagger shit it's there for all to see.

Comment

I'm a cecchin fan but we certainly didn't get a fair crack of the whip tonight.
                        I am more shocked that the bunker officials despite numerous replays didn't come up with anything stronger than a belated report for Browns knees in the back. Whoever that ref in the bunker is they should be punted immediately.

Comment

Originally posted by HDTONE View Post

After Hutch tonight I reckon there needs to be real concern....fcuken disgrace that it was "missed". He should have been binned or off. Seen binning for way less.
                          Thanks match officials we got a bloke in a serious condition in hospital and your response SFA....I'm so filthy.
                          Wasn’t Marshke sin binned against St George for being “cynical”.

Comment

Communication to NRL clubs and match officials - Wed 5th May 3.26pm
                            The NRL has today reminded Match Officials, Clubs and Players of the need to adhere to the rules.
                            ..it’ll be interesting to see

Comment

Shouldve become the turning point and our advantage both on the bin for foul play...the officials ineptness became parras advantage..our blokes busted there guts fir fark all..I sense a big downward slide from here.
                              Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe

Comment

Working...
                              X