X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Brain
    replied
    Originally posted by Vasco View Post
    If Suaalii was 18th man last week does this mean he can't actually take the field this week?
    Farken hope so

Leave a comment:

• HDTONE
    replied
    Originally posted by Thirteen View Post
    Lam is now miles behind Hutch. The best he can hope for is a bench spot.
    Thanks 13 only I was thinking I'm not seeing something here but seems at least I'm not the only one.

Leave a comment:

• Vasco
    replied
    If Suaalii was 18th man last week does this mean he can't actually take the field this week?

Leave a comment:

• Thirteen
    replied
    Originally posted by HDTONE View Post
    I try not to dis anybody in our colours but I just haven't been super impressed by wht I've seen of Lam. Man if I 'm wrong happy to be proved wrong cause maybe it's the way I'm seeing it and not seeing the small stuff he might do or expecting too much too soon.
    Lam is now miles behind Hutch. The best he can hope for is a bench spot.

Leave a comment:

• Kelvin Johnson
    replied
    Originally posted by HDTONE View Post
    I try not to dis anybody in our colours but I just haven't been super impressed by wht I've seen of Lam. Man if I 'm wrong happy to be proved wrong cause maybe it's the way I'm seeing it and not seeing the small stuff he might do or expecting too much too soon.
    No you see it right. Why was he re-signed?

Leave a comment:

• HDTONE
    replied

Leave a comment:

• elo
    replied
    Huge bench, 3 out and out props on there.

Leave a comment:

• NorthChook
    replied
    Originally posted by ism22 View Post

AKA Sam Walker? Marschke is #1200...

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List...osters_players
    My bad - roosters haven’t updated their list on their website. Should have read the names

*rooster #1201

Leave a comment:

• ism22
    replied
    Originally posted by NorthChook View Post
    Well someone will be on debut tomorrow night - congrats to who gets Rooster #1199
    AKA Sam Walker? Marschke is #1200...

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List...osters_players

Leave a comment:

• NorthChook
    replied
    Well someone will be on debut tomorrow night - congrats to who gets Rooster #1199
    Last edited by NorthChook; 05-06-2021, 09:12 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Jacks Fur Coat
    replied
    No Joe gets no footy again? Maybe a late in..

Leave a comment:

• fletch
    replied
    Following an injury sustained during today’s Captain’s Run, Fletcher Baker has been ruled out of the Sydney Roosters 21-man squad.

Consequently, the Roosters have been granted an exemption by the NRL to replace him with Tuku Hau Tapuha. Hau Tapuha joins the squad in jersey number 24.

Lachlan Lam and Naufahu Whyte have been omitted from Trent Robinson's side, while Egan Butcher and Joseph Suaalii have been retained on the extended bench.

Leave a comment:

• The Lip
    replied
    Anyone hear what Bakers injury is?

Leave a comment:

• ROC181
    replied
    So Mr Baker is out now? Bloody hell! I think the Footy Gods are angry and we need to offer a sacrifice. It has to be a chook! I’ll start with a KFC bucket!

Leave a comment:

• NorthChook
    replied
    E Butcher wasn’t named for the bears and looked to be kept as 18th man - I would say he would get his shot after being close to a debut for most rounds this year

Leave a comment:

Working...
X