Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hutcho

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #76
    Originally posted by NorfolkStreetKid View Post

    Sam Walker looks like he could be a STAR, but i don't need to put Flanno down to make Sam look better. I think Flanno put in every time he played for us, did some great things, but Sam takes the game to another level, and thank God we got him.
    I'm just not a fan of Flanagan as a player. I thought he was bog average and not up to Rooster standard. He wasn't terrible but to me he does not look like a halfback that will lead any team to a premiership.

    Comment


    • #77
      Originally posted by dice View Post
      oh I forgot. Flanagan is a specialist "organising" halfback. A role that could never be be filled by anyone else including someone predicted to be a future rep half. It seems we were always doomed putting a running 5/8th like Keary into an organising role. One also wonders how we won the premiership in 2002 with a makeshift halfback. It was surely impossible for a running 5/8th like Freddy to do any of the organising.

      Bulldogs is that way ------>
      mmm so next game Robbo only picks 2 running halves as the other 15 are surplus to requirements as they win or lose the game in your view - that will work - not .

      It's like saying every dummy half has to be like Cook with no place in the game for Dummy Halves such as Friend / Mahoney from Parra as an example or even Simon Bonetti from that period - Dummy Halves that don't run a lot but make a thousands tackles a game and good service from dummy half. Very Interesting

      Last edited by King Salvo; 04-27-2021, 01:35 PM.

      Comment


      • #78
        Originally posted by King Salvo View Post

        mmm so next game Robbo only picks 2 running halves as the other 15 are surplus to requirements as they win or lose the game in your view - that will work - not .

        It's like saying every dummy half has to be like Cook with no place in the game for Dummy Halves such as Friend / Mahoney from Parra as an example or even Simon Bonetti from that period - Dummy Halves that don't run a lot but make a thousands tackles a game. Very Interesting
        You actually have no argument and have resorted to using a straw man.

        Bulldogs that way ----->

        Comment


        • #79
          Originally posted by dice View Post

          You actually have no argument and have resorted to using a straw man.

          Bulldogs that way ----->
          Keep posting as its rather amusing reading your posts.

          Comment


          • #80
            Cant we all just agree to have a difference of opinion?

            Comment


            • #81
              Flanno’s gone. Stop arguing about him.
              https://www.roosters.com.au/news/202...hallenge-2003/

              Comment


              • #82
                Originally posted by Rooster89 View Post
                Cant we all just agree to have a difference of opinion?
                Thats the exact point but one of them doesn't like others to have a different opinion and that ones not King

                Comment


                • #83
                  I think Lam struggles to get back into the first grade side. Hutchison is a well above average 5/8th.

                  Comment


                  • #84
                    Hutch is the perfect partner for Walker while Keary is out. He’s slow and steady and allows Walker to run the side. Yeah he’s got the odd clanger but you take the good and the bad with him.

                    Comment


                    • #85
                      Hutch is no superstar, far from it. He doesn't have a lot of finesse but he is all heart and is predicable in terms of what he provides to the team and I agree with others that he compliments Walker far better than Lam, who doesn't seem to have a lot of composure or consistency in his game. Lam looks more suited as a bench utility but not even sure that Robbo will play someone like him or someone with a bit more versatility.
                      ...

                      Comment


                      • #86
                        Originally posted by Rooster89 View Post
                        Cant we all just agree to have a difference of opinion?
                        you're dreamin'

                        Comment


                        • #87
                          Originally posted by SunnyCoastChook View Post

                          Comparing Hutch to Cronk sure is stretching the bow!
                          Not trying to do that mate just saying Cronk was not a running half in 18/19

                          Comment


                          • #88
                            Best wishes to Hutch, early reports he will be out for the rest of the normal season.

                            He was a good balance with Walker.

                            Comment


                            • #89
                              Originally posted by Bmw06i View Post
                              Best wishes to Hutch, early reports he will be out for the rest of the normal season.

                              He was a good balance with Walker.
                              that's messed up, Dylan should be held accountable more than just measly 3 weeks

                              Comment


                              • #90
                                Originally posted by Bmw06i View Post
                                Best wishes to Hutch, early reports he will be out for the rest of the normal season.

                                He was a good balance with Walker.
                                Where did this report come from?
                                Born and bred in the eastern suburbs.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X