X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Was it ever off? Round 4 only....

Comment

Originally posted by NorthChook View Post
      Haha have to love the highs and lows of this forum - good win! It will upset a lot of those who were death-riding our own team and Walker

up the chooks
      Don't seem to remember anyone death riding Sam , remember many showing support for Lam which I don't see as a problem

Comment

We will still win.

That is all.
        Drink some hand sanitizer and inject some disinfectant. Problem solved!

Comment

Was good to get the win but lets be honest the Warriors were terrible. Our passing from dummy half was so bad and as such our attack was very disjointed. We have a long long way to go to trouble any of the top teams.

On a positive Walker had a nice debut and will definitely get better as will Victor. But until Verrills gets back and we somehow get a better option at 6 we will struggle.

Comment

Hutch was fine.
            https://www.roosters.com.au/news/202...hallenge-2003/

Comment

Originally posted by QWERTY View Post
              Hutch was fine.
              Not long term.

Comment

The only other top team I fear is the Riff. They are very much a complete package but injuries are already creeping in on them as well.

We couldn’t have been any worse against souffs and I can’t see that happening again. (Forget last year)

the Faiders got rolled by the team we just flogged. Pfffft.

Parra, if the season ended at the start of Sept, they might be chance but let’s face it, their hurdle has proven to be Sept footy.

Drizzle, this is a new era for them and it’s been hot and cold so far. Could go any way.

We have a chance to exceed expectations right now and fly under the radar somewhat. I think it’s very exciting and we have just as good a chance as any other side. We aren’t the only side with players out long term and as it stands, apart from Keary, we should be strengthening our side as the season goes on with players returning.
                Drink some hand sanitizer and inject some disinfectant. Problem solved!

Comment

Originally posted by Rooster1908 View Post

Don't seem to remember anyone death riding Sam , remember many showing support for Lam which I don't see as a problem
                  Just people doubting he will live up to the hype, or that he isn’t ready or that he will get steamrolled - death ride was probably too harsh of expression

Comment

Originally posted by QWERTY View Post
                    Hutch was fine.
                    He looks fitter this year somehow. My only criticism of his game was dying with the ball on the last, twice. Costs nothing to feather one to the in goal for a repeat set.

And the 7 tackle set risk has lost its deterrence, as their given out like lollies now anyway.

Comment

Where's the sam walker haters now! He's too small/ can't tackle rararaaaaaa!!!
                      mate what a game ! Told everyone here radley will fix our middle an ball playing fixed AN WHATT!!!!!

WE WERE NEVER IN ANY DOUBT!!!!!

UP THE MIGHTY CHOOKS

Comment

Originally posted by Jacks Fur Coat View Post

He looks fitter this year somehow. My only criticism of his game was dying with the ball on the last, twice. Costs nothing to feather one to the in goal for a repeat set.

And the 7 tackle set risk has lost its deterrence, as their given out like lollies now anyway.
                        The second time he died with the ball it seemed like he did that on purpose to get the warriors starting their set in the corner. But yeh, I just don’t get all the criticism that comes his way. Especially this game

Comment

Originally posted by SunnyCoastChook View Post
                          Was good to get the win but lets be honest the Warriors were terrible. Our passing from dummy half was so bad and as such our attack was very disjointed. We have a long long way to go to trouble any of the top teams.

On a positive Walker had a nice debut and will definitely get better as will Victor. But until Verrills gets back and we somehow get a better option at 6 we will struggle.
                          Congratulations to Walker. It’s great to see the new debutants but we have only proven that we can beat lower sides. Proud of our effort but don’t think we are in the same league as Penrith, Storm, Souths, Canberra snd eels and we struggled a hell of a lot against the warriors and were very rusty. They played so bad it made us look good but we were terrible in many parts too. In both attack and defense I don’t believe we can match the top teams this year.
                          “Soon will the present day order be rolled up, and a new one spread out in its stead”- (Baha’u’llah)

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny Tobin View Post

Not long term.
                            Maybe not long term, but he is a fine back up player. He slotted in and did his job. Anyway who do we have that will cover long term? The only player I can see replacing hutch would be Keighran. Lam just hasn’t been up to snuff to me but it’s a long season and he (and the others) have plenty of time to prove themselves

Comment

Originally posted by roosterchook View Post

Congratulations to Walker. It’s great to see the new debutants but we have only proven that we can beat lower sides. Proud of our effort but don’t think we are in the same league as Penrith, Storm, Souths, Canberra snd eels and we struggled a hell of a lot against the warriors and were very rusty. They played so bad it made us look good but we were terrible in many parts too. In both attack and defense I don’t believe we can match the top teams this year.
                              The next 5 rounds will be quite interesting, and will probably show where we are currently at in the pecking order

Comment

Originally posted by Rooster89 View Post
                                After watching our team tonight it was clear to me that with Hutchinson at 5/8 we'll be lucky to beat a smart and organised top 4 team.

I'm sorry to think it and sorry to say it
                                Oi, his intercept was awesome!

Comment

Working...
                                X