Ryan Hall - Hat Trick in SL Return

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ryan Hall - Hat Trick in SL Return

Scored a million tries for Leeds. Couldn't cross the line once for the Roosters in 2 years and scores a hat trick in his first game back in the Super League.

It must be a junk competition.

Originally posted by Cooko View Post
    Scored a million tries for Leeds. Couldn't cross the line once for the Roosters in 2 years and scores a hat trick in his first game back in the Super League.

It must be a junk competition.
    Guessing the team centres around him more too, to be fair?

Like yes... it's always been more like reserve-grade. However, that's still pretty impressive.

I didn't see it but when he was here his team had Teddy, Latrell, Tupou, Manu...etc (i.e. a heap of top notch, international players). He wasn't our goto back. Whereas in England he's the big man who plays for England so you'd gear your game towards getting him as much ball as possible.

Comment

235 Tries in 340 SL games and 36 tries in 40 games for England/Great Britain .

Sure nil for the Roosters but he had the ACL injury and some other knee injuries and also 2 pretty handy wingers in Toops and B Morris nailing down the wing positions he was in contention for. Pity we didn't see him fully fit.

Comment

Originally posted by ism22 View Post

Guessing the team centres around him more too, to be fair?

Like yes... it's always been more like reserve-grade. However, that's still pretty impressive.

I didn't see it but when he was here his team had Teddy, Latrell, Tupou, Manu...etc (i.e. a heap of top notch, international players). He wasn't our goto back. Whereas in England he's the big man who plays for England so you'd gear your game towards getting him as much ball as possible.
        I would say between Reserve grade and NRL

Comment

I felt really sorry for him. From all reports he’d been the best outside back in super league for years before he signed with us. Then came the injuries & he never managed to stay fit long enough to truly adapt to the NRL & show us what he could do. At least he’s back to his old ways in England, I hope he stays fit & does really well.

Comment

Paps got 4 and 24 points in about 13 minutes last night in an NRL game.

Circumstances for Hall were not ideal here but really, Ryan who?
            Drink some hand sanitizer and inject some disinfectant. Problem solved!

Comment

Good on him. I am pleased he is making a fist of it again.
              MRR or Rabid

Some people believe supporting the Roosters
              is a matter of life and death, I am very disappointed
              with that attitude. I can assure you it is
              much, much more important than that.

(1981 Bill Shankly quote variation)

Comment

groundhog day

Comment

Working...
                X