Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by zac View Post

i like the new avatar - wise words.
    Thank you Zac. It's my old one from 2017 and bought it back for the offseason. Hope all is well with you.
    "It's these little things, they can pull you under
    Live your life filled with joy and wonder"

Comment

Originally posted by redwhiteblue View Post

Thank you Zac. It's my old one from 2017 and bought it back for the offseason. Hope all is well with you.
      good to hear. don't worry about me - i'm keepin calm and following easts.

Comment

good to hear. don't worry about me - i'm keepin calm and following easts.
        Fantastic..finally someone who follows my advice and pays attention..

Comment

Originally posted by redwhiteblue View Post

Fantastic..finally someone who follows my advice and pays attention..
          haha, i'm sure the others don't realise what they're missing.

Comment

1-17 for the gf tomorrow 24 hours out. good news is that vette-welsh has been named as one of the two reserves so she's gotta be a good chance of playing. hope we win.

Comment

1-17 for the gf tomorrow 24 hours out. good news is that vette-welsh has been named as one of the two reserves so she's gotta be a good chance of playing. hope we win.
              I'm really looking forward to it too Zac and it's the only part of the day I'm going to watch. Shame the weather is so hideous. 15 degrees maximum today over here.

Comment

haha, i'm sure the others don't realise what they're missing.
                Ha ha...you flatter me too much..

Comment

women's soo tonight with 11 roosters on show. nsw have won the last few but it will be tough up in qld with their team made up of broncos. should be a good game.

Comment

bit of nerves but great d from the blues. did well to be level at half time and will be running with the wind in the 2nd half. roosters girls all playing well.

Comment

oh well, can't win em all. 4 tries a piece. hard fought and enjoyable.

Comment

[QUOTE=zac; i like the new avatar.

I have no interest whatsoever in the womens' game, I'm with Mickie on that one. Once women used to flutter around us men (some still do but it's a dying art and one that's sorely missed).

Much more importantly, on the La Belle's new avatar, I strongly disagree. The new one has not an atom of femininity about it and there's no blue trim - looks like a St. George thing with the "Saints" deleted.

I don't remember what the old one looked like but I am sure that it was an improvement. Ladies should sign themselves with more feminine motifs not with something that resembles a bill board outside outside a cut price sports outlet. Just sayin' is all.

Comment

Originally posted by Paddo Colt 61 View Post
                          I have no interest whatsoever in the womens' game, I'm with Mickie on that one. Once women used to flutter around us men (some still do but it's a dying art and one that's sorely missed).

Much more importantly, on the La Belle's new avatar, I strongly disagree. The new one has not an atom of femininity about it and there's no blue trim - looks like a St. George thing with the "Saints" deleted.

I don't remember what the old one looked like but I am sure that it was an improvement. Ladies should sign themselves with more feminine motifs not with something that resembles a bill board outside outside a cut price sports outlet. Just sayin' is all.
                          fair enough - it's not compulsory. i've enjoyed the games i've watched.

why don't you give the rwb stuff a rest and just keep calm and follow easts

Comment

Working...
                          X