Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1997 Under 20's Grand Final

Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q2fWi1JKRKo

Geez there were some names in that Roosters team.

I reckon there's a current first grade coach who would want that video deleted and burnt after being caught short on a cover tackle, pretty average attempt to say the least.

Hahaha

Go Robbo son.

Comment

Oh dear I remember this day well I had one the worst hangovers in my living memory
      Until the philosophy which holds on race superior and another inferior Is finally and permanently discredited and abandoned then everywhere is war That until there is no longer 1st class or 2nd class citizens of any nation. Until the colour of a mans skin is of no more significance than the colour of his eyes. Then its a war. That until the basic human rights are equally guaranteed to all without regard to race Then its a war
      Haile Selassie

Comment

Mini.. about as safe as a tent.
        Finished how he started

Get out of the way, I'm next

Comment

Originally posted by The Skeez View Post
          Mini.. about as safe as a tent.
          Finished how he started
          Well he did make up for it in the next game against Souths when he was probably our best.

But geez I remember that Cowboys game well and that's NOT the video to show Teddy on fullback play. Ha, ha

Maloney's cool calm field goal saved our skin.

Comment

we certainly had assembled a top team over those years! the magic word being team as every player turned up for his mate!

Comment

Working...
            X