Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mini, Phillips, Walker, Gurr, Silva.

Fairfax was before my time

RTS in one season probably outdid all except maybe Mini @2004 and 2005 but one season is not enough to be ranked imo.

Walker would have rated higher if he played more fullback. Phillips was probably the most underrrated player of all time.
    Last edited by Snitzel_69; 03-03-2017, 04:33 PM.
    Ray Stehr
    "I don't think it's in disguise but Pearce's efforts with the puppy has opened the door for us to finally get a decent half/5/8. Nikorema is our savior and he will prove to be our best pivot since Freddy. It's obvious that Hastings is the goods and Nikorema's performance has me saying Maloney who. Pearce can stay in Thailand as far as I'm concerned."

Comment

Mini, Gurr, Wurth, Phillips and Walker were all good but none lit a candle to Jordan Tansey, what a player!
      Originally posted by Elvis Rooster
      Hahaha Fatty Mcnugget got banned. Geez i will really miss his intellectual insights. Bye bye Fatty

Comment

Originally posted by 4 the all in brawl View Post
        Mini, Gurr, Wurth, Phillips and Walker were all good but none lit a candle to Jordan Tansey, what a player!
        ​Spiro Strattos he had at least half a game at fullback - in under 23's- normally a centre :-)

Comment

Working...
        X