Worst Chooks Signing Ever

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Jacks Fur Coat View Post
    We probably got him a season or two late...yeah.
    I would say a decade late.. actually we had him back then lol...

Comment

• Originally posted by Cockadoodledoo View Post
      I am pretty certain Tamer came through the juniors and won an Under 23 comp when at the club.
      Yeah he did Keough,Mears,Starr,O'brien where in that team the year was 1993 from memory.

Comment

• I think he was a local junior, Mr ABS himself. Dallas Hood. I thought he was as weak as piss and should never have donned a FG jumper. He always slowed at the line, hence his nickname.

Worst buy for me was Sandy Campbell. Had a great season with the dogs. Was a slim and super quick winger. Then we bought him and he put on 10kg of muscle and lost all speed.
        Embrace the Hate! JC

Comment

• Sandy Campbell had great hair though..

Comment

• sandor earl for mine.
            he played 3 or 4 games, and one of them was against the warriors (i was there)
            he let in 2 or 3 tries simply because he didnt jump for any high balls that came his way.

Comment

• Filthyralph is by far the worst signing ever

Comment

• Originally posted by POOCH View Post
                Filthyralph is by far the worst signing ever
                How come?

Comment

• Worst signing ever was Wayne Bennett....oh that was a handshake agreement
                  Originally posted by boogie

"There's a lot of people competing for title of dumbest chookpen member such as Tommy S, Rusty, Johnny, ROC, Tobin but without a doubt you are the worst, youre thick as a brick christ this is the dumbest thing I've read in a long time you should go back to supporting the panthers"

Comment

• Shaun Kenny-Dowall...
                    2007- Present.
                    Still living the nightmare.

Comment

• Originally posted by Gallus domesticus View Post
                      Shaun Kenny-Dowall...
                      2007- Present.
                      The man currently holds the equal record with Bill Mullins for the most tries scored in a single game being 4, a record from the 1970's. Unlike some, he's never bashed a girl, been arrested or defecated in a corridor but yes, please continue to call him a nightmare..
                      Be a pineapple Stand tall, wear a crown and be sweet on the inside.

Comment

• Originally posted by Gallus domesticus View Post
                        Shaun Kenny-Dowall...
                        2007- Present.
                        Retracting poor old Skidmark.... Has to be Paul Vautin.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kurt Sherlock's Mo:76074
                          Geez Gibbon, you're a bit tough on my host.

88 games for the RWB, an international and for mine, one of the more consistent players during one of our deepest nadirs of modern times.

If you weren't screaming "PAUL VAUTIN" at the top of your lungs when you first read the header, you're not completely there.
                          Yur not him mate. U r just his mo. U can be shaven off at any time.
                          Embrace the Hate! JC

Comment

• Fatty Vautin, Billy Dart 1987, when you're talkin the 80's this could be a big list.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hawkeye View Post
                              I thought Phil Clark actually went ok until he got that bad neck injury.
                              Yeah. He was just warming to the task when he got injured and had to retire. He would have been a sensation in a season or two.

Comment

• Anyone who includes Finch or Sherlock in this list needs their head examined ... both played their guts out for the red white and blue.

Paul Langmack was a risky signing that just didn't come off. Ditto Vautin. Ditto Pongia. Sometimes when you sign those old blokes it comes off (Mullins, Gourley, Iro, Dunn) and sometimes it doesn't ... see above.

David O'Donnell was just gravely, horribly disappointing ... he didn't even try, didn't care. He's my pick.

Comment

Working...
                                X