2023 Merchandise Range on Sale Now!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2023 Merchandise Range on Sale Now!

Gear up and get ready for the NRL season with the Sydney Roosters 2023 Merchandise range on sale now, brought to you by Castore!

https://www.roosters.com.au/news/202...e-on-sale-now/

Originally posted by King Salvo View Post
    Gear up and get ready for the NRL season with the Sydney Roosters 2023 Merchandise range on sale now, brought to you by Castore!

https://www.roosters.com.au/news/202...e-on-sale-now/
    Castore still ...................

sigh

Comment

Originally posted by Kelby View Post

Castore still ...................

sigh

Thought a thread here stated they leaving.
      Club must be getting a good deal.

Comment

Originally posted by bondi.boy View Post

Thought a thread here stated they leaving.
        Club must be getting a good deal.
        That may have been me

Massive backflip by the club, was going to cost too much to get out of their contract apparently

Comment

Gee Castore's gear has been rubbish

Comment

Originally posted by Easts75 View Post
            Gee Castore's gear has been rubbish
            And probably will continue to be rubbish as well.
            FVCK CANCER

Comment

must be the Best and Less range
              Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe

Comment

A kit company that is getting bigger and bigger in expansion somehow.. they are predominantly focused on UK athletes and on their instagram we hardly get a mention from them at all.. it is all about the soccer clubs and sponsored athletes.

The storm’s jersey has been leaked for next year and let me tell you, it is shocking. Pretty much the same as last year all they’ve done is tweaked the colour and added a lighting bolt on either side of the jersey.

We shouldn’t expect too much change with our uniforms for 2023 unfortunately.. after 2 of the most boring and uninspiring years

Comment

That range is very unfortunate.

Comment

I know I'm in the minority but I bought a Castore zip-up hoody in the recent roosters merch sale and I think it's much better quality than the ISC merchandise.

It's just a shame the new training / off field merchandise is only a slight variation from last year's stock.

It would be good if they could mix it up a bit more.

Comment

Originally posted by Tennessee Tornado View Post
                      I know I'm in the minority but I bought a Castore zip-up hoody in the recent roosters merch sale and I think it's much better quality than the ISC merchandise.

It's just a shame the new training / off field merchandise is only a slight variation from last year's stock.

It would be good if they could mix it up a bit more.
                      I have half a dozen items of castore Roosters stuff and it's way better quality than the ISC stuff.

Comment

Working...
                      X