Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is Kalyn Ponga's father bringing his comedy routine to Easts Leagues?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is Kalyn Ponga's father bringing his comedy routine to Easts Leagues?

He'd fill the joint I reckon

Haha its the funniest thing I've ever heard. Surely you just say the Knights are looking into it and we won't be making any further comment. Only 2 things were happening in that cubicle, they were punching lines or punching ass

Comment

Originally posted by Easts75 View Post
      Haha its the funniest thing I've ever heard. Surely you just say the Knights are looking into it and we won't be making any further comment. Only 2 things were happening in that cubicle, they were punching lines or punching ass
      100%. For him to have concocted such a nonsense statement shows a special type of freak

Comment

I assume the manly 7 hate Kayln now or…..

Comment

Originally posted by Rooster36 View Post
          I assume the manly 7 hate Kayln now or…..
          obviously racking up as opposed to anything gay...

Comment

Who was the person taking a video inside a public toilet?

I'd like to see this person held to account.

Comment

Originally posted by Easts75 View Post
              Or both

Comment

Originally posted by Rooster1908 View Post

Or both
                heheheheheh
                One of your best.

I wonder if the NRL will drug test them. Its more then likely they were racking up.
                Pongas out for the season with a brain injury & he's more than likely in there snorting the blow.
                If the NRL dont drug test them then its obvious the NRL dont want to go there. Will open up a can of worms.

Comment

It was a systems no go and not a flushing success one may say.

Players are not even safe in toilets from being filmed.

Comment

Originally posted by player 1 View Post
                    Who was the person taking a video inside a public toilet?

I'd like to see this person held to account.
                    I dont know but maybe CCTV is allowed in the bathrooms but not in the cubicles.

Comment

Could be worse though - Wests Tigers Centre of Excellence forgot which team Benji Marshall won a premiership with

Comment

Originally posted by Mickie Lane View Post

heheheheheh
                        One of your best.

I wonder if the NRL will drug test them. Its more then likely they were racking up.
                        Pongas out for the season with a brain injury & he's more than likely in there snorting the blow.
                        If the NRL dont drug test them then its obvious the NRL dont want to go there. Will open up a can of worms.
                        I didn't see the news but missus said he still had his drink in his hand so for a bloke chucking up he is extremely co ordinated

Comment

Originally posted by Mickie Lane View Post

I dont know but maybe CCTV is allowed in the bathrooms but not in the cubicles.
                          Like in a workplace they would be prohibited one would say.

Comment

Originally posted by Batemans Bay Rooster View Post

obviously racking up as opposed to anything gay...
                            I did t say anything about being gay??? Something on your mind?

Comment

Just having some man to mann team bonding...Ponga just needs to come out of the closet / cubicle...
                              Who said 13 was an unlucky number? 13th Premiership in yr 13 on our 100th anniversary of our 1913 premiership.

Comment

Working...
                              X