X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NorfolkStreetKid
    replied
    Originally posted by ChookMaster View Post

Hop off it mate jesus your head and overall thinking towards this is stuck in the 50s. outdated. Look around you its the modern age mate.. anywho what does providing off season updates have to do with players and their social media?

The players are there to TRAIN and the people who the club has hired to ACTIVELY connect with fans and members through all socials.. Every other club do this and do it well so i dont see how we cant?
    Sorry, I could agree with you, but then we would both be wrong. I believe what I said makes sense, and has a logical argument behind it, but you are happy just to sprout words which mean nothing, no substance, no arguement to support it. Just go away, if you can't understand common sense.

Leave a comment:

• ChookMaster
    replied
    Originally posted by NorfolkStreetKid View Post
    Ofcourse fans want news of their players, but seriously, they are there to TRAIN, and TRAIN HARD. there are plenty of young guys who don't need to think they are being filmed, photographed etc, and just get on with it. These guys are competing for spots which could change their lives. I want hardened warriors, not wannabe social media stars.
    Hop off it mate jesus your head and overall thinking towards this is stuck in the 50s. outdated. Look around you its the modern age mate.. anywho what does providing off season updates have to do with players and their social media?

The players are there to TRAIN and the people who the club has hired to ACTIVELY connect with fans and members through all socials.. Every other club do this and do it well so i dont see how we cant?

Leave a comment:

• NorfolkStreetKid
    replied
    Ofcourse fans want news of their players, but seriously, they are there to TRAIN, and TRAIN HARD. there are plenty of young guys who don't need to think they are being filmed, photographed etc, and just get on with it. These guys are competing for spots which could change their lives. I want hardened warriors, not wannabe social media stars.

Leave a comment:

• Thirteen
    replied
    Originally posted by shagger View Post
    We do everything else right but as far as keeping members updated we suck. If they want to increase member numbers we have to get a lot more professional. The off season is bad enough so little bits of the training updates, photos, videos for me would help. Are we getting value for money as members ??????
    Sounds like you need a shag.

Leave a comment:

• shagger
    replied
    We do everything else right but as far as keeping members updated we suck. If they want to increase member numbers we have to get a lot more professional. The off season is bad enough so little bits of the training updates, photos, videos for me would help. Are we getting value for money as members ??????

Leave a comment:

• mattyh
    replied
    Originally posted by Mickie Lane View Post

You forgot Robbo's now longest serving assistant Matty King.
    who wpuldve thought a former melbourne and souths player would become that ?

Leave a comment:

• ChookMaster
    replied
    Originally posted by Spirit of 66 View Post

The website is slow, but there's stuff on the social media sites every few days.
    Even on socials.. upload a handful of photos every 2 weeks. Meanwhile penrith, when they returned on day 1 had an actual doco on showing they returned and on how they are getting ready for the off season.

As you can all notice - I’m taking the off season roughly. Hehe

Leave a comment:

• Spirit of 66
    replied
    We have to be without a doubt one of the worst clubs in the comp at updating and providing training / off season photos and videos. Annoying seeing other clubs provide updates regularly then there’s us.. a few photos every few weeks.
    The website is slow, but there's stuff on the social media sites every few days.

Leave a comment:

• King Salvo
    replied
    We have to be without a doubt one of the worst clubs in the comp at updating and providing training / off season photos and videos. Annoying seeing other clubs provide updates regularly then there’s us.. a few photos every few weeks.
    The Web site is run from North Korea so not surprising there is very little info - only what they want you to know.

Watched a doco on tourists "visiting" North Korea - one of them was from a Korean Background -her father escaped from North Korea - the guides stories riled her up to a stage where she questioned what they were saying especially about the original leader Kim II Sung leading gorilla groups in fighting the Japanese from 1920 right through to 1945 pointing out how as he would have been 8 or 9 years old in 1920 ((Japan occupied Korea from 1910 to 1945)

mmm she was called into an office with the tour guide back at the hotel and given a pretty stern warning - you could spend more time in North Korea than the duration of your trip if you continue with such questions.

Everything was scripted - fake villages and towns/shops and what not all to make tourists question what the west says about the level of poverty in what in reality is a Stalinist State still technically at War with South Korea.

These tourist's took a lot of pictures which were inspected by Military officials - basically the majority of the pics were deleted except for any pics of Kim II Sung- They had to visit his many giant statue's - purchase flowers to lay at the bottom of these which were collected and re-sold after they left and bow to him

They visited schools - 5 and 6 year old's being indoctrinated/brainwashed into the personality cult of the Kims

Compulsory Military service for 18 year old's is for Men 8 years down from 13 and 5 years for Women down from 8.
    Last edited by King Salvo; 12-06-2021, 06:27 PM.

Leave a comment:

• ChookMaster
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Mickie Lane
    replied
    Originally posted by Fourteen View Post
    It’s good to see former roosters players still wanting to be involved with the club
    They get paid well mate & when the choice is digging up roads or hanging out with a FG footy team its not a hard decision.

Leave a comment:

• Fourteen
    replied
    It’s good to see former roosters players still wanting to be involved with the club

Leave a comment:

• ChookMaster
    replied
    Originally posted by Mickie Lane View Post

You forgot Robbo's now longest serving assistant Matty King.
    yeah as he’s been there a while.. I was naming the new additions.

Leave a comment:

• Thirteen
    replied
    I’m not so keen to see pics of Nat with casts on but if anyone has any pics of Mrs.Butcher please feel free to share.

Leave a comment:

• Kelby
    replied
    Originally posted by fletch View Post
    Someone mentioned in another thread that Nat Butcher had some kind of arm surgery recently here is a recent photo of him with casts on both arms.

https://twitter.com/nrlphysio/status...07607271944198
    I am guessing wrist surgery?
    Heavy weights? Contact injuries?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X