Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Training

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Training

    How good is it to see Cronk & Cords both there at training coaching the boys.. and of course along with Ryles and B Moz. Elite coaching right there sets up the younger boys really well.. very excited for this off season

  • #2
    Anyone know what days/times the boys are usually there for pre season training? I can see its at E S Marks Field. I might sneak in and have a look if there there at a certain time of the day.

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by ChookMaster View Post
      How good is it to see Cronk & Cords both there at training coaching the boys.. and of course along with Ryles and B Moz. Elite coaching right there sets up the younger boys really well.. very excited for this off season
      Any photos or links to websites please??

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by GrubBER View Post

        Any photos or links to websites please??
        For the wank bank ? I like it

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by Easts75 View Post

          For the wank bank ? I like it
          I am in as well.

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Easts75 View Post

            For the wank bank ? I like it
            Hahaha!!!

            Comment


            • #7

              Comment


              • #8
                Soft porn

                Comment


                • #9
                  I heard Cronk took Smithy out for a couple of cattleman's lagers the other night. They then ended up at an izakaya drinking high grade ishinshenshin* until 3am.

                  * (From wikipedia) Ishin-denshin (以心伝心) is an idiom commonly used in East Asian cultures such as Japan, Korea, China, which denotes a form of interpersonal communication through unspoken mutual understanding. This four-charactercompound's (or yojijukugo) kanji (Chinese characters) literally translates as "like minds, (are) communicating minds". Sometimes translated into English as "telepathy" or "sympathy", ishin-denshin (i-shim-chon-shim {이심전심} in Korean) is also commonly rendered as "heart-to-heart communication" or "tacit understanding".

                  Note from Jizzy: something Wikipedia does not mention is that some forms of VERY strong sake are referred to as 'ishindenshin'. Lotsa Japanese business deals are cooked up after a night spent drinking rounds of ishindenshin. People wake up the next morning having spoken via telepathy and they've magically come to a meeting of minds as a result.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Someone mentioned in another thread that Nat Butcher had some kind of arm surgery recently here is a recent photo of him with casts on both arms.

                    https://twitter.com/nrlphysio/status...07607271944198

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by fletch View Post
                      Someone mentioned in another thread that Nat Butcher had some kind of arm surgery recently here is a recent photo of him with casts on both arms.

                      https://twitter.com/nrlphysio/status...07607271944198
                      Wow
                      The only other bloke Ive seen with casts on both arms was James Reyne.
                      Originally posted by OMR;n823956
                      You guys will soon be shot down by mickie lane for saying negative stuff about his much admired bunnies. So be gentle with your hatred for souffs as you might hurt his feelings too

                      Originally posted by The Sack;n823995

                      Watch out, you will get bombarded with gay and animal porn now. One sick individual.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by ChookMaster View Post
                        How good is it to see Cronk & Cords both there at training coaching the boys.. and of course along with Ryles and B Moz. Elite coaching right there sets up the younger boys really well.. very excited for this off season
                        You forgot Robbo's now longest serving assistant Matty King.
                        Originally posted by OMR;n823956
                        You guys will soon be shot down by mickie lane for saying negative stuff about his much admired bunnies. So be gentle with your hatred for souffs as you might hurt his feelings too

                        Originally posted by The Sack;n823995

                        Watch out, you will get bombarded with gay and animal porn now. One sick individual.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by fletch View Post
                          Someone mentioned in another thread that Nat Butcher had some kind of arm surgery recently here is a recent photo of him with casts on both arms.

                          https://twitter.com/nrlphysio/status...07607271944198
                          I am guessing wrist surgery?
                          Heavy weights? Contact injuries?

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            I’m not so keen to see pics of Nat with casts on but if anyone has any pics of Mrs.Butcher please feel free to share.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by Mickie Lane View Post

                              You forgot Robbo's now longest serving assistant Matty King.
                              yeah as he’s been there a while.. I was naming the new additions.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X