News on Walker

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• News on Walker

Hearing from a source inside the club that they are unsure if Walker is able to be the team/game manager ( on field ). The alternative will be Hutchinson

I wonder if this will delay the Walker/ Keary combo until later in the season

Originally posted by Monaco's Fan Club View Post
    Hearing from a source inside the club that they are unsure if Walker is able to be the team/game manager ( on field ). The alternative will be Hutchinson

Piss off Kyle !

Comment

Bullshit

Comment

Neither will be, Keary is the organiser.

Comment

Thanks Troll

Comment

You troll way too often to be taken seriously. Your info is shite and/or fictional.

Comment

Lol

Comment

I was hoping for the news to be:
                "Walker has put on 10kgs of muscle".

Comment

Makes no sense.

Comment

Originally posted by bondi.boy View Post
                    I was hoping for the news to be:
                    "Walker has put on 10kgs of muscle".
                    Trust me, I wanted to learn that we signed B Smith… !

Comment

LoL!!!!

I just wasted time reading this rubbish

Comment

What a joke... so you're saying at the beginning of the year when Lachie Lam played alongside Keary, Lam has more capability than Walker running the side? It was never any of those younger guys running/managing the team, it was always going to be Kez.

Kez organises and runs the team and lets Walker just do this thing. That's how all great halves pairings work - think of Luai and Cleary... same structure... when Cronk was running the side and let Kez and Ted do their thing...

Shit thread.

Comment

Originally posted by itsdan View Post
                          What a joke... so you're saying at the beginning of the year when Lachie Lam played alongside Keary, Lam has more capability than Walker running the side? It was never any of those younger guys running/managing the team, it was always going to be Kez.

Kez organises and runs the team and lets Walker just do this thing. That's how all great halves pairings work - think of Luai and Cleary... same structure... when Cronk was running the side and let Kez and Ted do their thing...

Shit thread.
                          Well said

Comment

Originally posted by itsdan View Post

Shit thread.
                            For starters, I am relaying verbatim what I was told, no glossing.

Secondly, I’m not celebrating this, I’m disappointed too

But on further thought, this isn’t a ridiculous notion. If you think back to last year, Hutchinson was the main kicker in general play and Walker played off him.

I know he is young and green and we all expect him to improve

Keary is coming back from a serious injury and maybe Robbo doesn’t want to drop running the entire team on his lap straight away

Let’s not forget that Walkers best games and moments were against lesser teams.

I’m a huge fan of Walker but I won’t let that cloud my judgement or expectation of him.

Happy not to bother transpiring perceived negative news from inside the Roosters, for only positive/ feel good gossip…

Comment

Id be happy with Hutch Keary and Sam of the bench . I really dont think Sam is ready as yet

Comment

Working...
                              X