No announcement yet.

All our players could die

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wow such a dramatic thread title BB. It’s not what I expected when I clicked on here!

Comment

Originally posted by Rooster1908 View Post

Funny but unfair
      Yeah a bit harsh , I like iku he will kick on and get better with a permanent gig.

Comment

Originally posted by bondi.boy View Post

"Prepare for the worst...hope for the best".
        People in Texas USA thought it would never snow there...then the snowstorms and blizzards arrived, all the power went off...they weren't prepared, and were chopping up their furniture for firewood.
        It has snowed in Sydney too - some of the veterans on here may remember when
        Last edited by King Salvo; 11-25-2021, 06:58 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by mightyrooster View Post
          Wow such a dramatic thread title BB. It’s not what I expected when I clicked on here!
          Theoretically possible...so measures should be put in place by the Clubs and the NRL to make certain it doesn't happen to any of our players...or any club's players.

Comment

Theoretically possible...so measures should be put in place by the Clubs and the NRL to make certain it doesn't happen to any of our players...or any club's players.
            Best they all stay home id say , no sense going anywhere these days . those unvaccinated rascals are everywhere

Comment

Assuming all our players do die of Covid as mused upon by BB, just look at our salary cap.....healthy, very healthy indeed.

Comment

is a man u type plane accident about to happen ?

Comment

Originally posted by Jacks Fur Coat View Post
                  Assuming all our players do die of Covid as mused upon by BB, just look at our salary cap.....healthy, very healthy indeed.
                  We couldn't get cap suspension for Cords head knocks , what chance if a few players bite the big one as BB suggested

Comment

Manly Sea Eagles player has tested positive to Covid 19, reportedly...fight with Gallen called off.

Allowing any unvaccinated players to play NRL is dicing with death...also permanent disability.

One opposition player with Covid 19 playing our team could infect our whole team in a game
                    As a result all our players could die...or no longer be able to play NRL.
                    Our whole team gone.

Time all the Clubs and the NRL got SERIOUS!
                    He was vaccinated, you can still catch it you just have less symptoms.
                    Sorry but your being crazy here…”All our players could die? “
                    our club is over 90% vaccinated looking like 100%. before kick off.
                    that’s the point of vaccination it lessens the effect of the illness.

Comment

Well Bondi Boy is almost right. All our players will die eventually, covid or not.

Comment

Originally posted by NorfolkStreetKid View Post
                        The facts are from the Australian Health website. I know there is a virus,I know it can make people sick, but the deaths attributed to it have been over 90% to people aged over 60 and already seriously ill, FACT.
                        Of the other 10%of people who died WITH the virus, 90% of them have been seriously ill BEFORE testing positive. FACT.
                        Everyone who had tested positive or been THOUGHT to be positive, has been listed as a Covid death. FACT.
                        No person with a normally healthy immune system aged under 40 , including footballers, has died from Covid. FACT.

You are the uninformed twat if you ignore the FACTS. Plenty of the deaths attributed to thi virus have been double vaccinated, the vaccine didn't save them because they were already dying. FACT
                        “The Australian Health” website would not divulge personal medical status records of anyone, pre or post morbidity. That would be a major breach of confidentiality…just not done. So there is no possible way you could ascertain that someone had a pre-existing condition that decreased their chances of surviving the virus. Age at morbidity is declared.
                        You, like many other I’ll-informed virus sceptics (in their varying degrees of scepticism), are making broad sweeping statements that have no basis in medical fact.
                        Again, unless you actually work at the coal face in an ICU, NICU or ED where these people present…stop posting I’ll-informed rubbish.

Oh, and GO THE CHOOKS in ‘22

Comment

Originally posted by Timmah View Post
                          “The Australian Health” website would not divulge personal medical status records of anyone, pre or post morbidity. That would be a major breach of confidentiality…just not done. So there is no possible way you could ascertain that someone had a pre-existing condition that decreased their chances of surviving the virus. Age at morbidity is declared.
                          You, like many other I’ll-informed virus sceptics (in their varying degrees of scepticism), are making broad sweeping statements that have no basis in medical fact.
                          Again, unless you actually work at the coal face in an ICU, NICU or ED where these people present…stop posting I’ll-informed rubbish.

Oh, and GO THE CHOOKS in ‘22
                          www.health.gov.au. Lists deaths by age group. 90% of deaths aged over 70. Tell me why that is ? Average age 84 years... why is that ? Also states that a Covid death is any death with PROBABLE or confirmed Covid.
                          I stated FACTS.
                          Get back to me when you find a case of a person under 40 who had a normal healthy immune system dying of Covid.

The vaccines do not stop you catching or passing on the virus, or being included in the deaths list, even if you died of existing illness.

A man in NZ who was SHOT to death, has been included in Covid death lists.

Believe whatever you like, but come up with some facts before you mouth off.
                          Last edited by NorfolkStreetKid; 11-26-2021, 10:51 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by NorfolkStreetKid View Post

www.health.gov.au. Lists deaths by age group. 90% of deaths aged over 70. Tell me why that is ? Average age 84 years... why is that ? Also states that a Covid death is any death with PROBABLE or confirmed Covid.
                            I stated FACTS.
                            Get back to me when you find a case of a person under 40 who had a normal healthy immune system dying of Covid.

The vaccines do not stop you catching or passing on the virus, or being included in the deaths list, even if you died of existing illness.

A man in NZ , and one in Australia who were SHOT to death, have been included in Covid death lists.

Believe whatever you like, but come up with some facts before you mouth off.
                            Bullshite

Comment

Bullshite
                              I edited that comment, they guy that was shot to death was in NZ.
                              Last edited by NorfolkStreetKid; 11-26-2021, 11:03 AM.

Comment

Bullshite

Robert James Hart, a father of two who was shot dead in a driveway in the Auckland suburb of New Lynn.

Since his death on November 5, the 40-year-old tested positive for the virus.

Police have since confirmed these details.

“An additional death in Auckland has today been added to the national Covid-19 figures,” the Ministry of Health said.

Comment

Working...
                                X