A quick chat with Lachlan Lam

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A quick chat with Lachlan Lam

Hasn’t heard if Manu has re-signed. Said would be hard to keep him, but if anyone can do it, the Roosters can

No news on Brandon Smith. Said Trent keeps it all very close to his chest.

Assured me most of the press news is shit

On a positive note, he looks 5kg heavier

Originally posted by Monaco's Fan Club View Post
    Hasn’t heard if Manu has re-signed. Said would be hard to keep him, but if anyone can do it, the Roosters can

Yeah Manu hasn't signed anything as of yet. He said it himself on his live stream the other night when it came out that he had extended to 2024.

Comment

Does Lam need a lift to another club ? I will drive him

Comment

I mean u no offence here, but what else is he going to say. He’s not allowed to comment on any of those things u asked him.

Comment

Did you find out anything we don’t already know?

His “info” is about as exciting as his football.

Comment

But....something he should know about, is he staying?

Personally I hope so.

Comment

Originally posted by Jacks Fur Coat View Post

But....something he should know about, is he staying?

Personally I hope so.
              Two of us Jack

Comment

Originally posted by Thirteen View Post

Having a bad day, Thirteen ?

Comment

I think his appraisal is pretty accurate

Comment

No Mate not at all. You’ve just come on here and given us bugger all. Footy players can’t just blurt out to random strangers, the ins and outs of the club. Why not just tell us the sky is blue and grass is green.

Comment

No Mate not at all. You’ve just come on here and given us bugger all. Footy players can’t just blurt out to random strangers, the ins and outs of the club. Why not just tell us the sky is blue and grass is green.
                      Clearly it was a troll post?

Comment

Right … So no one on this fan site is interested in what current players might say??

Comment

mate you are without doubt the most uptight flog God ever put breath into. I feel sorry for the people who have to put up with you in real life. Your kids must be downright embarrassed.
                          Last edited by Batemans Bay Rooster; 11-14-2021, 07:23 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Batemans Bay Rooster View Post

mate you are without doubt the most uptight flog God ever put breath into. I feel sorry for the people who have to put up with you in real life. Your kids must be downright embarrassed.
                            Bugger me I'm embarrassed you associate yourself with the south coast with a mouth like that .In all honesty all he did was speak the truth ,Lam couldn't and wouldn't give away club info.Should be ashamed bringing someone's kids into it to insult them.
                            Last edited by Rooster1908; 11-14-2021, 08:03 PM.

Comment

I don't see why it would hard to keep Joey? Roosters forecast in their budget to keep Joey and that's what has happened.
                              He will be there till the end 2024.
                              I am still hopefully for Brandon Smith. We just see the joking around side of Smith, I have no idea what he is really like. But if I am meeting Nick I am getting out my best suit and showing the great man the respect he deserves.

Was Lam with Teddy on the night? We have only heard one side of the story. I would like Nick to come out and say something about the South Sydney associate who first posted the lies on social media.
                              Lam needs a shot of confidence and hopefully bulking up helps him out with that. I think he can turn the corner it's just been such a very long bend.

Comment

Working...
                              X